Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source

Novice C++
Reaction score
is it the same ?

I think is more updated than this first post (Last edited by Th3AnG3L; 17-07-14 at 03:27 AM. Reason: Update 5), and the other repack form page 291 is 26-12-2015, i suppose it have the fixes from here too at least until 26-12-2015 , and yes they are based on same source.

Reaction score
Hello guyz, can someone reupload source files with all updates?
It's just 300 pages!!!
Tonight i'll try to restore "by mistake" deleted files from hd with s6ep3 source + gift system fixed + gen system fixed. Dont know if in these files these two are ok!
Hope to restore and share!

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think Mu community nearly totally dead, I talked about this with KarLi on skype, I am really sad because of this.

Btw if you write me a message I can share my source with you, its totally different than this sources, and you can take a look in it. :)

(づ。◕‿‿◕。)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I think Mu community nearly totally dead, I talked about this with @KarLi on skype, I am really sad because of this.

Btw if you write me a message I can share my source with you, its totally different than this sources, and you can take a look in it. :)
i wanna take a look at it thought im pretty much out of mu online development now

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think Mu community nearly totally dead, I talked about this with KarLi on skype, I am really sad because of this.

Sure? Why u said that? just for none make public releases?

MuOnline Scene are really alive on Private Development. There are so many programmers developing some awesome features on private side. Maybe some of them, would be on forums in 2-years or maybe not :D

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sure? Why u said that? just for none make public releases?

MuOnline Scene are really alive on Private Development. There are so many programmers developing some awesome features on private side. Maybe some of them, would be on forums in 2-years or maybe not :D

lol... The problem is we dont do anything, we just wait for some random release from russian forums :DD There is no teamwork anymore... years ago if I had a problem (5-7 years ago) I just asked somebody here or on another forums and they helped, than I learned fc*king lot and I started to help for everybody. and nowdays, nobody help for each other, just the old crappy questions everywhere... "SQL 2000 DB PLS" "Can you help to configure the server?" " I got odbc error, any idea"? ... same problems like 10 years ago, so the developers are left the community, and new random guys are here without any knowledge. Thats the problem... The community needs more new developers, its not about release something, Its about develop something.... Only the same people doing their stuff, like Kiosani, Pinkof, natzu, etc..... there is no any new guys.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
lol... The problem is we dont do anything, we just wait for some random release from russian forums :DD There is no teamwork anymore... years ago if I had a problem (5-7 years ago) I just asked somebody here or on another forums and they helped, than I learned fc*king lot and I started to help for everybody. and nowdays, nobody help for each other, just the old crappy questions everywhere... "SQL 2000 DB PLS" "Can you help to configure the server?" " I got odbc error, any idea"? ... same problems like 10 years ago, so the developers are left the community, and new random guys are here without any knowledge. Thats the problem... The community needs more new developers, its not about release something, Its about develop something.... Only the same people doing their stuff, like Kiosani, Pinkof, natzu, etc..... there is no any new guys.

Yeah, but don't say that, because YOU are one of those people too.....so AM I....it's sad....but community term changed a lot, and the real "community" is almost forgotten now....on MY SIDE, I really try to help as much as I can, but won't be sharing so much, and the reason is simple, I'm not that skilled yet to release some of my "dashboard" work.....and the bigger reason would be PEOPLE, they DONT WANNA LEARN, they just want ALL THINGS DONE for them, and for FREE......
I still pick some guys, wich I keep contact with, and HELP them in everyway I can.....but it's getting harder and harder to find WILLING people here...that's the biggest mistake WE (and the ones after us) made....."giving things in a silver tray" to them, so they never had to LEARN how things work, and fix them by themselves........thats My Opinion.

Don't be afraid to ask!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
i wanna take a look at it thought im pretty much out of mu online development now

Than drop me a message on skype, lol :'D

Yeah, but don't say that, because YOU are one of those people too.....so AM I....it's sad....but community term changed a lot, and the real "community" is almost forgotten now....on MY SIDE, I really try to help as much as I can, but won't be sharing so much, and the reason is simple, I'm not that skilled yet to release some of my "dashboard" work.....and the bigger reason would be PEOPLE, they DONT WANNA LEARN, they just want ALL THINGS DONE for them, and for FREE......
I still pick some guys, wich I keep contact with, and HELP them in everyway I can.....but it's getting harder and harder to find WILLING people here...that's the biggest mistake WE (and the ones after us) made....."giving things in a silver tray" to them, so they never had to LEARN how things work, and fix them by themselves........thats My Opinion.

You are right too.. but... I really learn a lots of programming because of my old server.... I recoded the webengine 1.0.7 nearly totally, I started to make my own website with ASP MVC, bootstrap, angularjs.... I started to make my own launcher (What I released (Ultimate Launcher System) Its not finished... not encrypted... Its a half project. :D And I have many many more....

But you know when You arrive home from your work, and you start to do something for yourself, for the community and than you get only hating sh*t response, than you just decide to quit....

I really loved this game, when I was 12-14 years old... Now I am nearly 24 LOL :D I started to create servers 15 yrs old, I made my first stable and playable server when I was 18-19, than I made a really cool server with many many features, with ton of work when I was 21-22.... Now my server is closed more than a year.... And I feel I miss this whole thing... But you know...? The players still wait for my server, they still want to play on my s*it... but I know the community always doing the same... They say "please make the server, we will play here" than they find a bug... they dont like the balance.... they dont like each other, and than they leave the server.... because there is 9999999 another muserver on the internet.... When I was 12-14 only a few muserver was online, about 15-20 MAX... Now every random guy can make a server, because of the videos, not because they know anything about it......

Anyways... add me on skype, wrote me your username in pm....I got you half a year ago, but than I dont know what happend. :D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

One things is "What community need" and other "Whats need the community". Really sad. Belive me, there are so many developers on private scene.

Example? Yeah :D

You dont know who i am, but i did this, on 99b :p
Th3AnG3L - [Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Lova ya!

Than drop me a message on skype, lol :'D

You are right too.. but... I really learn a lots of programming because of my old server.... I recoded the webengine 1.0.7 nearly totally, I started to make my own website with ASP MVC, bootstrap, angularjs.... I started to make my own launcher (What I released (Ultimate Launcher System) Its not finished... not encrypted... Its a half project. :D And I have many many more....

But you know when You arrive home from your work, and you start to do something for yourself, for the community and than you get only hating sh*t response, than you just decide to quit....

I really loved this game, when I was 12-14 years old... Now I am nearly 24 LOL :D I started to create servers 15 yrs old, I made my first stable and playable server when I was 18-19, than I made a really cool server with many many features, with ton of work when I was 21-22.... Now my server is closed more than a year.... And I feel I miss this whole thing... But you know...? The players still wait for my server, they still want to play on my s*it... but I know the community always doing the same... They say "please make the server, we will play here" than they find a bug... they dont like the balance.... they dont like each other, and than they leave the server.... because there is 9999999 another muserver on the internet.... When I was 12-14 only a few muserver was online, about 15-20 MAX... Now every random guy can make a server, because of the videos, not because they know anything about it......

Anyways... add me on skype, wrote me your username in pm....I got you half a year ago, but than I dont know what happend. :D

So, Community is not dead. Just got Stuck.

You cant compare. Long time ago, there were a lot of "developers", Long time ago, all customs/dev were Just ".ini configs".

Now, all can make a lot of .ini configs, all can compile Deathway 1.00.18 decompilitation. But, now, there you go, 3 class of scene.

1- GameServer Side (Un-called Emulators, some still using Webzen Gameservers with Plugins Dll)
2- Client Side(Trying to add some >Ex700 own features to oldest version).
3- Both Side(Making magic).

Its hard, i know. But all those developers that u quoted, all, all, all keep doing magic on private scene. (Pinkof, Nemesis do)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
One things is "What community need" and other "Whats need the community". Really sad. Belive me, there are so many developers on private scene.

Example? Yeah :D

You dont know who i am, but i did this, on 99b :p
Th3AnG3L - [Release] zTeam Season 6 EP3 + Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Lova ya!

So, Community is not dead. Just got Stuck.

You cant compare. Long time ago, there were a lot of "developers", Long time ago, all customs/dev were Just ".ini configs".

Now, all can make a lot of .ini configs, all can compile Deathway 1.00.18 decompilitation. But, now, there you go, 3 class of scene.

1- GameServer Side (Un-called Emulators, some still using Webzen Gameservers with Plugins Dll)
2- Client Side(Trying to add some >Ex700 own features to oldest version).
3- Both Side(Making magic).

Its hard, i know. But all those developers that u quoted, all, all, all keep doing magic on private scene. (Pinkof, Nemesis do)

Well I'm Not sure He knows who you are....but I DO...and I love ya too :p.
Not for the things you say/do, or did, but for the kind of person you are, I'm aware you also stopped sharing stuff, and it's LOGIC.
As we stated, most of the "pros" still make their magic somewhere.....but who will share if people here instead of giving "constructive critics" they just FLAME other people's work.....as Revol said, its trully SAD.
I'm not giving up on RZ anyways....I'll give my best to keep on learning, even if it is a Dead Game as some say.....so in a future I'll be able to release some stuff community can use.
But again comes the issue, most people here isnt even interested on helping someone test his work, give some feedback, etc....back in the day, you could ask someone for help......it's hard to find that someone nowadays.

RevolGaming : I'll PM you with my FB, I don't use skype anymore, I lost my account and couldn't get it back (not sure why, but I didn't really used it so I don't really care).....Feel free to contact me on facebook or via PM here, I get both of them on my mobile so I'm practically always available.

Best luck for you guys.
Ian

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
As we stated, most of the "pros" still make their magic somewhere.....but who will share if people here instead of giving "constructive critics" they just FLAME other people's work.....as Revol said, its trully SAD.......

That is the point where I wanted to go! The same story ever! Thats the truly reason that all goes out. So, if everyone sell my work, didnt enjoy my work and ask for source / help (Posted of forums), i will sell my work, f$ck forums, i own test my files..(Resulting phantom teams, and on 2 o 3 years, just big team like? )

So, The community is renewed, everyone disappears and someone always revives it. Like all those stupied questions from newbies :p

Dont Worry!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Mu community always attracts the wrong people. Leechers who take someone else's stuff and tries to profit on it.
Some people who are actually good, quit and release their stuff, reviving the community temporarily just to see it again get taken over by the "copy+sell" personas. It's disheartening for people who actually make stuff to share it with the community for free.

That's the wheel this community has been spinning for over a decade now. And I don't see it stopping anytime soon.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone repack Server files and client with all fixes please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worst bug

If there are items in the envelope that are 20 percent, you can't find the letter. Disappear when re-connected.

FRIEND MAIL DATABASE
I receive mail from my friend with 20 % of item inven IN
Missing re-access letter
If you put it in the item warehouse and connect it again, you can see the letter.

Do you have a solution?

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server Files + Source - Included update 13 + all fix from 186-221 pages. (Updated to Visual Studio 2013) // add one fix , updated to VS2013, compiled GS.

Client included last updates.

Last patch:

Can someone repack this?

Back