• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
~Better start for new players!~

mqyLSrE - Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Devias Gate community is constantly growing!

CTR5IvI - Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Join Us!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. I play on this server for about 6 days and i didn't see anybody selling legendary gloves/pants or dark soul items. On /post everyone only wants to BUY something, nobody wants to sell items.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't matter. I play on this server for about 6 days and i didn't see anybody selling legendary gloves/pants or dark soul items. On /post everyone only wants to BUY something, nobody wants to sell items.

Why don't you hunt for the items that you want? It would save you a lot of jewels and wcoins LOL.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
If someone is looking for a good server to recommend the most this server. They quickly exp, it's easy to items and jewels. A lot of PVP on Devias Gate and a lot of events.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Cool server, good pvp and a lot of online ppl. Come and check ! See you in game !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Changelog 02.12.2016:

# Increased chance for socket items +luck from 20% to 50%

# Removed socket items +1s from drop. 50/50 chance for 2s or 3s.

# Removed 380 pants from Ilusion of Kundun on Devias Gate now drop only 380 weapons and armors.

# now you can store / trade ww rings

# now you can drop demon

# Golden Invasion every 1 hour - 5 mobs

# Lunar Rabbits every 1hour - 5 mobs

# Selupan drop only +3s+luck

# On Vulcanus map exp is now + 20%

# 14 New spots on Vulcanus map

# Increased Illusion Temple components drop on Vulcanus

# Increased chance for sphere(Tri) on Vulcanus.

# Removed Sphere(Tri) drop from other maps.

# New Pink Chocolate Box drops only on Vulcanus (jewels bundle: bless, soul, chaos, harmony, gemstone from +1 to +3, condor feather, condor flame

# New Blue Chocolate Box drops only on Vulcanus ( random fruits )

#Gaion Event Drop:
Monday - Saturday: Jewel of Bless/Soul +2/+3, xGreat Dragon tier items 2exc option + luck
Sunday: 380 weapons +skill+luck , xGreat Dragon tier items +13 + 2exc option + luck

Next Castle Siege: 02.14.2016 15:00 GMT+1

Join Us!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This server is great indeed! Lots of good people and the admin is very friendly and attentive of the player's needs.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The launcher wont start the game i reinstalled the client and reupdated but nothing seems to work i even tried to use deep option and window service pack 3 option... enyone else have this bug?:(:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't press "Game Start"?

i press game start launcher close and nothing happens,in process launcher,apears running..

i guess il have to format my pc il do it tomorow ....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i press game start launcher close and nothing happens,in process launcher,apears running..

i guess il have to format my pc il do it tomorow ....
The game is patched and seems fine by launcher

Back