• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was playing and then i got a DC.
And now when i try to loggin i click on the server but i get an automatic DC.
Could anyone help me?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lacleon 2 Dark irons dont drop 380 pvp weapons, Fix it... -.- and ae DMG is very low.. even with 3rd wings+sylph bow+13 and demon+aruan set i do 1,3k dmg with tripple at low lvl mosters.. WTF?!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is biased, full of lags, and unprofessional admin. Don't play this game.

Zitinho - Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Zitinho - Devias Gate | EXP: 500x | DROP: 69% | S6EP3 | NON RESET | START: 23/01 22:00 GMT+1 - RaGEZONE Forums

Balanced PVP my butt! SM's Nova skill is overpowered. Admin knows it but doesn't want to fix it. Good job! And admin does not even response to a harassment report and tolerates racism and discrimination. Does not even understand his own rule. Very professional! Keep up the good work!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Server is biased, full of lags, and unprofessional admin. Don't play this game.

Balanced PVP my butt! SM's Nova skill is overpowered. Admin knows it but doesn't want to fix it. Good job! And admin does not even response to a harassment report and tolerates racism and discrimination. Does not even understand his own rule. Very professional! Keep up the good work!

its true.. there are no balance... summoners one shot every one same sm with Nova 150k dmg :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
its true.. there are no balance... summoners one shot every one same sm with Nova 150k dmg :D

since i read this post me and my cousin try too see if its still the same so I'm using sMG and my cousin is using eSM
MG items: muren+gion+0 explosion+15 w3MG+L+0 SM items Anubis+enis+0 w3SM+L+ign+15 viper staff+15+po+bypass+demon+wiz ring and we try to pk in vulcanus using full charge of nova it damage 1k approximately to the MG and it didnt die so i think nova only damage monster that way

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I really like the server but please support English Version on Launcher (Can't understand the settings).

And also the Registration Field in Website. Can't understand the SECRET QUESTION stuff.

Thanks ! Hope to get a reply soon !

I got 3 friends who wants to come with and play this DeviasGate MU

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
sm still can easy one shot you with nova. even if you try to bump this thread..
im not bumping this thread im just saying what i saw in the server aahahahah and i think server is dead admin is not active, player there is all AFK and still summy can 1 hit me with SPI royal set+15

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
The pvp in game is balanced just need to do good stats and good set, there is not over power classes, just right and worong buildings. It's a good server just need people to play.
All the flames in forum and in game are about 2 guild of kids who take it's real.. It's just a game and it's fun come all devias gate!!! I hope to see a lot of you!!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Admin has already left his own server if you guys didn't know. As soon as payday comes this server will no longer exist literally.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Admin has already left his own server if you guys didn't know. As soon as payday comes this server will no longer exist literally.
Yeah bro... It's a beautiful server with a crappy ADMIN who don't give a duck..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
The pvp in game is balanced just need to do good stats and good set, there is not over power classes, just right and worong buildings. It's a good server just need people to play.
All the flames in forum and in game are about 2 guild of kids who take it's real.. It's just a game and it's fun come all devias gate!!! I hope to see a lot of you!!

Don't talk sh1t man, pvp isnt balanced... PVP OPT in BB and other 380 weap dont work, DL stands against 2 or 3 BM's with MAX BB with bypass... NOVA in SM = 100k dmg... Summ = 1 or 2 hit kill everything, i had to do poop build with lot of ene and vit and do crap dmg to stand against summoner, i had to do set +hp+ref+johdd and the only reason i kill is because of reflect or sometimes combo exc+bypass... but this build is crap against DL and SM and RF because CRAP SETTINGS, DOING 800dmg combo on sm, 800dmg combo on DL... so please, if you dont understand about mu, dont talk this mu was balanced, the only good point about this mu was the drop settings and many ppl trying to do many differents builds, after a while, many bk players quitted... i kept playing and trying differents build with no success, just that crap build with ref+hp based with crap dmg only good against summoner...
ALL BK PVP = win the one with most potions doesnt matter the build u use...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I feel sad for those who wasted their money on this server. Admin just opened a server to keep the donations for himself.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Don't talk sh1t man, pvp isnt balanced... PVP OPT in BB and other 380 weap dont work, DL stands against 2 or 3 BM's with MAX BB with bypass... NOVA in SM = 100k dmg... Summ = 1 or 2 hit kill everything, i had to do poop build with lot of ene and vit and do crap dmg to stand against summoner, i had to do set +hp+ref+johdd and the only reason i kill is because of reflect or sometimes combo exc+bypass... but this build is crap against DL and SM and RF because CRAP SETTINGS, DOING 800dmg combo on sm, 800dmg combo on DL... so please, if you dont understand about mu, dont talk this mu was balanced, the only good point about this mu was the drop settings and many ppl trying to do many differents builds, after a while, many bk players quitted... i kept playing and trying differents build with no success, just that crap build with ref+hp based with crap dmg only good against summoner...
ALL BK PVP = win the one with most potions doesnt matter the build u use...

I think you wrong allways the build you make. I share your think about nova, but it can be fixed, for the others char i do a lot of test and the setting are right, just need to understend them.
But yes the admin don't give a duck about nothing and the server is deading. Ppl like it and evry day i see new players, but it's poop..

Back