Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

I am looking for a partner to build a Mu Online community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Sr.

Good morning, today I am looking for a partner where I can help financially so that together we can develop a MuOnline community, I have the necessary knowledge to implement every idea on the server whenever MuServer allows it, the main idea of ​​this project is to create multiple servers of different modalities.
-----------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------

»MuServer«

I have worked from low versions such as 99b until season 14 episode 1-3 so I can guarantee effectiveness in each MuServer.

NOTE: For reasons of the rules of the forum I cannot leave a curriculum of experience in this subject, so you can contact me privately leaving me your means of contact and I will gladly contact you.
-----------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------
»Web CMS«
I have worked all the Web CMS MuOnline platforms so I would make sure that all its modules and their security work correctly.

NOTE: For reasons of the rules of the forum I cannot leave a curriculum of experience in this subject, so you can contact me privately leaving me your means of contact and I will gladly contact you.

»Forum«

I have worked all the forum platforms so I would make sure that all its modules and their security work correctly.

»Earnings«

It is a very important issue, I think the right thing would be as follows

- Partner which will contribute the economic part more ideas of the server
»60%
- Configuration partner which will ensure that the server runs correctly "My person"
»40%

NOTE: if the person likes or prefers to propose a salary and ignore this system is acceptable.

For more information, you can connect me privately and I will gladly assist you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working on season 12 private server you can be crew if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back