• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

I am looking for a partner to build a Mu Online community

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Hi Sr.

Good morning, today I am looking for a partner where I can help financially so that together we can develop a MuOnline community, I have the necessary knowledge to implement every idea on the server whenever MuServer allows it, the main idea of ​​this project is to create multiple servers of different modalities.
-----------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------

»MuServer«

I have worked from low versions such as 99b until season 14 episode 1-3 so I can guarantee effectiveness in each MuServer.

NOTE: For reasons of the rules of the forum I cannot leave a curriculum of experience in this subject, so you can contact me privately leaving me your means of contact and I will gladly contact you.
-----------------------------------------------------0-----------------------------------------------------
»Web CMS«
I have worked all the Web CMS MuOnline platforms so I would make sure that all its modules and their security work correctly.

NOTE: For reasons of the rules of the forum I cannot leave a curriculum of experience in this subject, so you can contact me privately leaving me your means of contact and I will gladly contact you.

»Forum«

I have worked all the forum platforms so I would make sure that all its modules and their security work correctly.

»Earnings«

It is a very important issue, I think the right thing would be as follows

- Partner which will contribute the economic part more ideas of the server
»60%
- Configuration partner which will ensure that the server runs correctly "My person"
»40%

NOTE: if the person likes or prefers to propose a salary and ignore this system is acceptable.

For more information, you can connect me privately and I will gladly assist you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I am working on season 12 private server you can be crew if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back