Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Looking for experienced developer for a special Flyff project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Details:

* Longterm Project
* Unique Idea\Design to bring new life to flyff
* I can deal with serverside
* Need a True Dev that can modify\rewrite everything required, special ideas requires work, a lot
* Payment = Income generated shared 50\50.

I've been working with private servers since 2007~2008 ish but (although interested) I never actually decided to start a Flyff project until today 9/2/2019.

Recently I've thought of some hidden potential for this game and I'm thinking of giving my idea a go using as base the V11 files; a special version of this game that may effectively be extremely intriguing to the masses that probably had enough of repeating the same things over and over for over a decade.

Of course, I can't disclose much of the idea here, but I can provide a little feature showcasing:

* Extended RPG mechanics, true balance including disasters like adoch etc

* Gameplay will be focused on pvp, pve will be there but I have an idea to provide it in a fast-paced way
withou killing the feels of progression, common mistake of many private servers (all).

* Changing effect of every skill & more diversification for your character battle ability, be unique

* Modifications to available "world" areas\zones in order to implement the new gameplay
(Note: Doesn't require "mapping" new areas)

* Some new ideas about Awakening alternatives

That's basics of the project, there's much more but I won't disclose it in here.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I am here to inform you that I will be doing Developer Services. I will be the one to put up your host, Domain, Website, Server, and in-game of flyff. All you have to do if ever you haven't tried to edit stuff. I am looking for people who wants to be an owner of a Flyff Server. You can contact me through Email at quantumflyff@gmail.com. I will be the one to do the work to put up the entire server all you have to do is ask me questions. I will give you a walkthrough for everything as long as you need my help I will be there. Just let me know what your Budget is. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back