• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Looking for experienced developer for a special Flyff project

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

Details:

* Longterm Project
* Unique Idea\Design to bring new life to flyff
* I can deal with serverside
* Need a True Dev that can modify\rewrite everything required, special ideas requires work, a lot
* Payment = Income generated shared 50\50.

I've been working with private servers since 2007~2008 ish but (although interested) I never actually decided to start a Flyff project until today 9/2/2019.

Recently I've thought of some hidden potential for this game and I'm thinking of giving my idea a go using as base the V11 files; a special version of this game that may effectively be extremely intriguing to the masses that probably had enough of repeating the same things over and over for over a decade.

Of course, I can't disclose much of the idea here, but I can provide a little feature showcasing:

* Extended RPG mechanics, true balance including disasters like adoch etc

* Gameplay will be focused on pvp, pve will be there but I have an idea to provide it in a fast-paced way
withou killing the feels of progression, common mistake of many private servers (all).

* Changing effect of every skill & more diversification for your character battle ability, be unique

* Modifications to available "world" areas\zones in order to implement the new gameplay
(Note: Doesn't require "mapping" new areas)

* Some new ideas about Awakening alternatives

That's basics of the project, there's much more but I won't disclose it in here.

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I am here to inform you that I will be doing Developer Services. I will be the one to put up your host, Domain, Website, Server, and in-game of flyff. All you have to do if ever you haven't tried to edit stuff. I am looking for people who wants to be an owner of a Flyff Server. You can contact me through Email at quantumflyff@gmail.com. I will be the one to do the work to put up the entire server all you have to do is ask me questions. I will give you a walkthrough for everything as long as you need my help I will be there. Just let me know what your Budget is. Thank you

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back