Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry guys i was afk , i will continue the development soon. can anyone upload the server/ client files the actual download link is down...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys i was afk , i will continue the development soon. can anyone upload the server/ client files the actual download link is down...

Lucky USE SVN to get all the files again and compile. Or do u need me to re-upload them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting compiling errors;

I'm getting compiling errors
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(326): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(342): error C2065: 'f' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(493): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(493): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2228: left of '.Width' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2228: left of '.Height' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(518): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(519): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(519): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(520): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(520): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(521): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(521): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't try to run a server unless you know C/C++, because these files are extremely hackable.

It would be run locally, for a small community and friends, if not just on my machine!

Still looking for someone to help out,

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

The original code is available at:

The files needed to create your servers are available at:

Tutorial Movie :

You will need to compile the code to get the binaries that will work without any problems with the files provided.

You'll need VC + + 6 to compile the code downloaded from the svn.

Game screenshot :

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

I am available for any questions.

PS: The Codec for read the tutorial movie is joined to this post.

Sincerely,

protectlinks.com seems to be down, how about sharing the original link? or reupload? please and thanks /)^3^(\

Back