• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Sorry guys i was afk , i will continue the development soon. can anyone upload the server/ client files the actual download link is down...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry guys i was afk , i will continue the development soon. can anyone upload the server/ client files the actual download link is down...

Lucky USE SVN to get all the files again and compile. Or do u need me to re-upload them?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting compiling errors;

I'm getting compiling errors
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(326): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(342): error C2065: 'f' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(493): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(493): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2228: left of '.Width' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(516): error C2228: left of '.Height' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(518): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(519): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(519): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(520): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(520): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(521): error C2065: 'm' : undeclared identifier
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gth\client source code\common\d3dapp.cpp(521): error C2228: left of '.Format' must have class/struct/union
c:\users\user\downloads\gth\gt

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Don't try to run a server unless you know C/C++, because these files are extremely hackable.

It would be run locally, for a small community and friends, if not just on my machine!

Still looking for someone to help out,

Thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello,

I release the files of the game: Gate To Heavens. I know that the files have already been release.

My release includes all files necessary to create your own server.
I deleted all files that do not work to release the unique code (latest Korean), and the files necessary to launch the compiled binaries.

The original code is available at:

The files needed to create your servers are available at:

Tutorial Movie :

You will need to compile the code to get the binaries that will work without any problems with the files provided.

You'll need VC + + 6 to compile the code downloaded from the svn.

Game screenshot :

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

lucky40990 - [Release][Tut] Full Gate To Heavens Files and Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

I am available for any questions.

PS: The Codec for read the tutorial movie is joined to this post.

Sincerely,

protectlinks.com seems to be down, how about sharing the original link? or reupload? please and thanks /)^3^(\

Back