Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Monster Creation Help

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi All

I have created a bunch of monsters (using dead hopy, dead king hopy, hopy, etc) and they all work fine.

Trying to make mini bosses (Bauton, Unholy Knight etc) but they wont load.
I copied the original boss monster files, removed the boss line, set the size attribute to 0.5
Change the name and k name to the new "Mini Boss etc" and gave them a zhoon file.
But they wont spawn.

Is there something I am missing?

Reaction score
Ah yeah, I had a bit of trouble making mini bosses, was very fiddly.
What I ended up doing was, grabbing one of the original mini boss files, making copy of it, then flat out changing the model location, name, sound, and zhoon link settings.

Just a question, way down at the bottom of the monster file, you did change the zhoon file name to the new one yeah?

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Ah yeah, I had a bit of trouble making mini bosses, was very fiddly.
What I ended up doing was, grabbing one of the original mini boss files, making copy of it, then flat out changing the model location, name, sound, and zhoon link settings.

Just a question, way down at the bottom of the monster file, you did change the zhoon file name to the new one yeah?

Yea i made a new zhoon file with the new name ie. minibauton.zhoon in which its name was "Mini Bauton"

So you had to make a copy of the model files and rename that too?

Ok, problem solved, it tuns out, some of them had a space next to the name, and the spawn command must be 100% identical.
so "Mini Valento " does not equal "Mini Valento"

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back