• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Monster Creation Help

RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Hi All

I have created a bunch of monsters (using dead hopy, dead king hopy, hopy, etc) and they all work fine.

Trying to make mini bosses (Bauton, Unholy Knight etc) but they wont load.
I copied the original boss monster files, removed the boss line, set the size attribute to 0.5
Change the name and k name to the new "Mini Boss etc" and gave them a zhoon file.
But they wont spawn.

Is there something I am missing?

Reaction score
Ah yeah, I had a bit of trouble making mini bosses, was very fiddly.
What I ended up doing was, grabbing one of the original mini boss files, making copy of it, then flat out changing the model location, name, sound, and zhoon link settings.

Just a question, way down at the bottom of the monster file, you did change the zhoon file name to the new one yeah?

Upvote 0
RZA-PT | KilroyPT
Reaction score
Ah yeah, I had a bit of trouble making mini bosses, was very fiddly.
What I ended up doing was, grabbing one of the original mini boss files, making copy of it, then flat out changing the model location, name, sound, and zhoon link settings.

Just a question, way down at the bottom of the monster file, you did change the zhoon file name to the new one yeah?

Yea i made a new zhoon file with the new name ie. minibauton.zhoon in which its name was "Mini Bauton"

So you had to make a copy of the model files and rename that too?

Ok, problem solved, it tuns out, some of them had a space next to the name, and the spawn command must be 100% identical.
so "Mini Valento " does not equal "Mini Valento"

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Back