Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=#

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832

This is unexpected problem.
I don't know how this problem exist. I check the configuration of matchserver, agent and locator, and all fine, password and ip address are correct. Players can see the server but I don't know why this DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832 exist..

Anyone can help?

cheaterastic - Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=# - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832

Probably it's because you made the ODBC configuration under user dns or system dns.. i dunnu which one is the corret 1 to add under it lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you still need help, send me a PM with your skype/steam nick.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Does it show up in only MatchServer or all the runnables?

The pop-up message is from the MatchServer. It only pop-up once after few seconds when MatchServer, Agent and Locator has been started.

The OBDC is correct.

cheaterastic - Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=# - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got this problem on my VPS too, that a first time i got that.
I think something happen with SQL Server 2012, do you using this version like me ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It happen on Windows Server only, and with SQL 2012 :|.
Locator.exe really need reopen many time even all config certainly.Something wrong....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not only SQL 2012, but also SQL 2008. Yes, I am using SQL 2008. I keep searching on Google and other people having the same problem even they are using SQL 2005.

The problems that I have encountered because of this:
- On the php/website, the mssql_connect is delay or delay connection to SQL Server. It wait 5 seconds before the page load.
- On the ODBC, on "Test Data Source..", it is also delay (about +5 seconds) after TEST COMPLETELY SUCCESSFUL.

HELP....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back