• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=#

Be a kicker than cheater.
Reaction score
Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832

This is unexpected problem.
I don't know how this problem exist. I check the configuration of matchserver, agent and locator, and all fine, password and ip address are correct. Players can see the server but I don't know why this DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832 exist..

Anyone can help?

cheaterastic - Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=# - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

• dbconnect failed - Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=# - RaGEZONE Forums
    dbconnect failed.png
    1 KB · Views: 12
Last edited:
Reaction score
Re: Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=3832

Probably it's because you made the ODBC configuration under user dns or system dns.. i dunnu which one is the corret 1 to add under it lol

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

If you still need help, send me a PM with your skype/steam nick.

Upvote 0
Reaction score

Does it show up in only MatchServer or all the runnables?

The pop-up message is from the MatchServer. It only pop-up once after few seconds when MatchServer, Agent and Locator has been started.

The OBDC is correct.

cheaterastic - Problem with the MatchServer. DBConnect failed ThreadID=# - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I got this problem on my VPS too, that a first time i got that.
I think something happen with SQL Server 2012, do you using this version like me ?

Upvote 0
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
It happen on Windows Server only, and with SQL 2012 :|.
Locator.exe really need reopen many time even all config certainly.Something wrong....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Not only SQL 2012, but also SQL 2008. Yes, I am using SQL 2008. I keep searching on Google and other people having the same problem even they are using SQL 2005.

The problems that I have encountered because of this:
- On the php/website, the mssql_connect is delay or delay connection to SQL Server. It wait 5 seconds before the page load.
- On the ODBC, on "Test Data Source..", it is also delay (about +5 seconds) after TEST COMPLETELY SUCCESSFUL.

HELP....

Upvote 0
Reaction score
Last edited:
Upvote 0
Back