Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

L2J Making a interlude server on Windows

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Ok OK fellows....
I saw many ppl doing a LOT of wrong things and asking me for support w. the Interlude install so here i go again ... (I cant edit the another guide because its too old).

THIS GUIDE ISNT FOR MINE PRE-CONFIGURED SERVER PACKS !!!

First Step : Preparing ur system and the server

Well, Like before ull need few programs :

1-
2-
3- (check the L2J tools folder)
4- For Server/Data Pack Files Visit:http://forum.ragezone.com/f323/share-server-packs-repository-tools-329892/ <<There you will find the Latest Revs Of Each Team>>

Now lets beggin....

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] Making a interlude server on Windows

Nice Guide Nargen!

Only thing you should add is the Client Sided Setup (How to edit the L2.ini and other necessary stuff)

With respect:
Mikkaav

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Nice Guide Nargen!

Only thing you should add is the Client Sided Setup (How to edit the L2.ini and other necessary stuff)

With respect:
Mikkaav

Hahaha i was making it when u left this msg =P. I just type and save to avoid a windows error to lost everything ^^. Ty !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

OK, now I don't have anything to add... Perfect guide I think.

Thank you, Nargen!!!

With respect:
Mikkaav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

nice guide ma lady :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Too bad that i can't use Command in this way you show...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Is it because i patched?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks Now i can gloat to my friend ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Nvm

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Can someone please post an encrypted l2.ini with 127.0.0.1 set as IP cause everytime I try using l2encdec...I fail at something.
always get an error that its not recognised as an external command or batch file blabla...buggy windows just not feeling like reinstalling now.
Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

it was going soooo perfect till i get to to the "cd" comand at cmd.. and and then prog* ..lin* etc... the brob is that typing "cd" is going to bring u to c:\\.. but my lineage ii folder is on e:\\ coz i have 4 hard drives... so what is the comand to go to e:\program files\lineage ii\system ????????? plzz someone ?? im completely a nub with command panel... :sweatdrop

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I like the guide, well done.

Although I have a small concern. Every time I start the game after initializing the server I get a blue screen of death in Windows XP. Quite strange really. Any thoughts on that? I tried re-installing the game, but to no avail.

Once again, nice guide.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I followed the entire guide just as it is, then when I try to log in with a new account, I just get stucked at the server select screen. I keep clicking ok or double clicking on Bartz and it won't continue onto the character select screen. I tab out and sees the game server keeps streaming with this error message.

:alienmental:

Any idea what I should do?

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

I like the guide, well done.

Although I have a small concern. Every time I start the game after initializing the server I get a blue screen of death in Windows XP. Quite strange really. Any thoughts on that? I tried re-installing the game, but to no avail.

Once again, nice guide.

Srry ... but i dunno what to do ... ur hving a client error ... thats is hard to know how to solve. =/

I followed the entire guide just as it is, then when I try to log in with a new account, I just get stucked at the server select screen. I keep clicking ok or double clicking on Bartz and it won't continue onto the character select screen. I tab out and sees the game server keeps streaming with this error message.

Any idea what I should do?

Right-click on ur "startgameserver.bat" file and choose edit . Find the line "java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms1024m net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer" and change it for "java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer" (without quotes)

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

Can someone please post an encrypted l2.ini with 127.0.0.1 set as IP cause everytime I try using l2encdec...I fail at something.
always get an error that its not recognised as an external command or batch file blabla...buggy windows just not feeling like reinstalling now.
Thanks in advance.

Well... dont know if will help ... but here it is ....

it was going soooo perfect till i get to to the "cd" comand at cmd.. and and then prog* ..lin* etc... the brob is that typing "cd" is going to bring u to c:\\.. but my lineage ii folder is on e:\\ coz i have 4 hard drives... so what is the comand to go to e:\program files\lineage ii\system ????????? plzz someone ?? im completely a nub with command panel... :sweatdrop

When u get in line c:\\ , just tipe e: Done ^^ !

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Thanks alot.You're so nice <3.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

lol thanks... i told u im a nub ^^

and btw.. awesome guide... gj ! definately the best i have seen so far. :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

ok now i have a new prob..:SniperHea

i loging.. ok good... i create a new character.. ok good too... but when i press the "start" button it does nothing.. it doesnt start.. and im geting this error(n. 1) every time i press the "start" button..

and also im geting this error (n. 2) everytime i create a new account.. but it works anyway.. so i quess i just ignore it ?

Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

any ideas ???? thanks anyway ^^

Back