• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

L2J Making a interlude server on Windows

Reaction score
Re: [GUIDE] Making a interlude server on Windows

I saw many ppl w this same error ... is really weird because this error tells that is missing a field in ur characters table... The best way to fix it is trying to reinstall the entire DB but also after that, the error stills for the most...

In this case try to donwload mine pre-configured server and restore the database using the navicat .... it may work...

yeah nargen you are right. guys please do not spam use search please. i posted the same answer many times.

If you don't want to call you someone noob don't do stupid things :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Srry ... but i dunno what to do ... ur hving a client error ... thats is hard to know how to solve. =/

Right-click on ur "startgameserver.bat" file and choose edit . Find the line "java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xms1024m net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer" and change it for "java -Dfile.encoding=UTF-8 -Xmx512m net.sf.l2j.gameserver.GameServer" (without quotes)

I had the same problem and fixed it like you told, but when i try to login in now there happens nothing (it stays on the login screen and my game and login server shows no message)
it's like im pressing login but it does nothing no sing at all

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

show me what message do you take when you log. maybe you didn't put right the column.

First of all when i tryed to login i got this

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x70/kyo7000/error2.jpg

then they told to change the startgameserver (1 line) so i changed it and when i try to login in now this will stand and nothing changes when im trying to login

Nargen - Making a interlude server on Windows - RaGEZONE Forums

:alienmental:

Last edited by a moderator:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Yes same with me. All of the Configuration files are correct, yet it will not connect! ...WTF!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

still dont work for me.... piece of sh1t.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

whats the difference with this and the original L2J setup? other then the client side setup you posted?

or basicly its almost the same instead of useing L2 use L2 interlude instead, but useing that interlude client setup?
well basicly cause im askign i already have a working L2j server basicly how would i convert my pervious l2 into interlude
thanks

Mythic Archon
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Hi there Nargen,

I've gone ahead and removed your old guide and stickied this one. I will be checking back occasionally to make sure everything is running smoothly as far as forum rules go.

Normally it is our police NOT to allow giant help threads as this does replace the forum the questions are supposed to go in. However; for the sake of people wanting to get servers up in running in a timely manner, your thread will be an exception.

Thank you for taking the time to create such a wonderful, and beneficial guide for the L2EMU community here at ragezone.

Take Care:smile:
Brandon

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have just one question, i run my server without a problem but is a admin or gm console in your revision? cause i`ve been using one in my old server; that helped me a lot

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Maybe it's worth trying //admin to open the Admin Panel.

With regards:
Mikkaav

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i have a problem..my "bartz" server didn't create!

Edit: solved ..stupid me..

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Ups sorry,,, i dont saw the reply

Thx

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

question, this might be a noobie question, but for soemreason i think my DB is messed up, its not loading NPC's nor Items.. my i ask what went wrong if soemoen knows?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dont worrie about this i fixed it. so thanks anyway (if you cared or not) lol

let me ask another question, my server is verry laggie, is that normal?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Coz you have entered bad IP in ServerProprietes (GameServ\config)(InternalHostname="your ip there")

I will ask too coz i have probleme with gameguard..
I have search on many forum etc. and nothing.
Error coz he want update and im offline.

Skyz.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

I have a question!

i'm using Pre-configurated Hero1711 Rev191 from C5, Can i use the serverpack to update to Interlude ? I have a Interlude Live Client installed, but when i uptade i can't logon, the loginserver and gameserver it's on, but when i start the l2.exe i can't pass from the login screen

It's Simple ? I just tried to Restore The Backup, using Pre-Configured Interlude rev 1686.

Sorry for my poor english, brazilian Guy here!

Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Coz you have entered bad IP in ServerProprietes (GameServ\config)(InternalHostname="your ip there")

I will ask too coz i have probleme with gameguard..
I have search on many forum etc. and nothing.
Error coz he want update and im offline.

Skyz.

did u try game guard emulator it works perfectly...

anyways this is like my 3rd interlude and still same error ive even tried that pre configured from Nargen, really nice guide btw :)

WARNING Could not restore char data: java.sql.SQLException: Unknown column 'appr
entice' in 'field list'
SEVERE could not restore in slot: 0
SEVERE Character could not be loaded (slot:0)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i created the server but when i login it stucks when i choose a server to play . if i go to a friend's house i can login normally but from me home nothing happened :S

PS: sorry for bad english ;s

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Please help!!! y cant create an account!!!! Why ?? :S:S:S:S

Back