• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

OpenCMS [OOP][CodeIgniter][MySQLi][jQuery]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

First of all: Sorry for my english, im German :)

What's it about?
It's about a CMS which I started developing after a try out of the CodeIgniter Framework.

The Framework

Since the first try out of this Framework I like it. It is a MVC-Style Framework and its very easy to understand. XSS- or
SQLi-gaps are handled by the framework itself, so there are no security issue. Implement new plugins is easy, too, because of my plugin system. Next the framework also has an Anti-CSRF-System. A Multilanguage-System is also implemented, so to add a new language you have to translate a other language or just edit the settings, if someone already translated your language.

Features
About the features I didn't think a lot. I'll keep the CMS very simple and will gradually add user-plugins or will develope own plugins. So the CMS will be greater and individual for each user of the CMS.

The following freatures are planned:

• Newssystem
  • Settings (Profile-Settings, Change password ect.)
  • Login + Register
  • new admin panel (from scratch)
  • Staffpage (added as plugin! As an example for plugin developers)
  • Credits-page

Other suggestions are welcome of course.

What's left to say ...
The CMS will be coded in PHP, HTML, CSS and Javascript (jQuery).
Im no good designer so I decided to use the bootstrap API for CSS / Design. So don't criticsm too hard.
Also I use a lot of Reflection in my PHP-Code. I like it and with Reflection you can do many things - very easy and dynamic!

Screenshots

New screenshots

Plugin-System (can be changed)
Plugin-System-Class:

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote a CMS in Codeigniter, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

The overall framework behind it is very clunky and slow. The framework itself is outdated and slowly dying. I wish people would move onto newer technology stacks like node.js or the play framework.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I wrote a CMS in Codeigniter, I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

The overall framework behind it is very clunky and slow. The framework itself is outdated and slowly dying. I wish people would move onto newer technology stacks like node.js or the play framework.

I don't think that the Framework is slow or outdated ... ? If you use the framework in the right way, in my opinion it isn't slow ... ?

CodeIgniter for a Habbo CMS, well that's... different? As for the design, it's growing on me.

It was just a try out, but after some code I felt good at coding with this framework ;) Im no good designer so I do my best...

sorry for my english ...

so far
Yannici

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Well something new I guess,
If you want me to design this CMS, I can try ^^
Contact me via PM if you're interessed (browse my releases's threads before doing anything)

Good luck! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Congrats, first CMS development what looks decend! Good luck with your project.
Well, not really my first CMS development. Just my first development with CodeIgniter ;)
The CMS of Lemonhotel.de is self coded ... not the design, but the code. :p

so far
Yannici

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He means it's the first development that looks decent ;)
Erste Entwicklung er gesehen hat, dass menschenwürdige aussieht.
Ouh ... okay. But I think he didn't know my other cms, so he couldn't know if its my first development which looks decent :p
Anyway thanks for the translation :)

so far
Yannici

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Ouh ... okay. But I think he didn't know my other cms, so he couldn't know if its my first development which looks decent :p
Anyway thanks for the translation :)

so far
Yannici

He doesn't mean your other CMS(?) He meant in the whole section.
Er bedeutet nicht, dass Ihre anderen CMS (?) Er meinte in der ganzen Abschnitt.

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey Guys,

First of all: Sorry for my english, im German :)

What's it about?
It's about a CMS which I started developing after a try out of the CodeIgniter Framework.

The Framework

Since the first try out of this Framework I like it. It is a MVC-Style Framework and its very easy to understand. XSS- or
SQLi-gaps are handled by the framework itself, so there are no security issue. Implement new plugins is easy, too, because of my plugin system. Next the framework also has an Anti-CSRF-System. A Multilanguage-System is also implemented, so to add a new language you have to translate a other language or just edit the settings, if someone already translated your language.

Features
About the features I didn't think a lot. I'll keep the CMS very simple and will gradually add user-plugins or will develope own plugins. So the CMS will be greater and individual for each user of the CMS.

The following freatures are planned:

• Newssystem
  • Settings (Profile-Settings, Change password ect.)
  • Login + Register
  • new admin panel (from scratch)
  • Groups (planned)

Other suggestions are welcome of course.

What's left to say ...
The CMS will be coded in PHP, HTML, CSS and Javascript (jQuery).
Im no good designer so I decided to use the bootstrap API for CSS / Design. So be pleasure

Screenshots

Plugin-System (can be changed)
Plugin-System-Class:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
He doesn't mean your other CMS(?) He meant in the whole section.
Er bedeutet nicht, dass Ihre anderen CMS (?) Er meinte in der ganzen Abschnitt.
Ouh! In the whole section ... Okay... then I have to say thank you ... And apologize for missunderstanding :p

Good luck on this , I hope unlike any others , this won't stop mid way :)

No I don't think so... I'm motivated ;)

so far
Yannici

Developer
Loyal Member
Reaction score
You are doing a pretty good job for someone who thinks he can't design.
The layout looks very nice!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are doing a pretty good job for someone who thinks he can't design.
The layout looks very nice!

Thank you :) But the thanks goes to bootstrap api. Without bootstrap the layout would be look crappy :p

so far
Yannici

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Added a plugin example (employee/staffpage). Screenshot of the result of the example I'll add later.

so far
Yannici

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Looks good buddy good luck the design looks sexy as hell.

Verstuurd van mijn GT-I9070 met Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back