Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Phoenix CMS [UberEmu Compatible]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@above - No, it won't be RP at all, I have never made or promoted RP releases, it's never been in my interest to help people copy HabboRP, infact I'm not a fan of people copying it at all.

On a brighter note, I have just sent out the first 2 beta copies of Phoenix Emu 3.0 to 2 licence holders, waiting on feedback to see how things go. If all is well then the 3.0 Emu beta will be publicly available tonight (to licence holders ofc).
Following the Emu beta release I plan on having the CMS released and on SVN within the next week. However, please note that it will only be the coldfusion version out at first - I have no idea when to expect a PHP release. I also think I'll be encrypting certain key files for security reasons - why you might as? Simple - Hacking a site that you know inside out is a hell of a lot easier than hacking a site you have no idea about. So for that reason certain files, that contain functions only, will be encrypted - the rest of the cms will be opensource and you really shouldn't notice or be affected by the closed-source files :)

More news as it comes :)

Can you provide the link to purchase the licence :)

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@uberCMS: Register on 0taku and under Paid Subscriptions there should be an option to buy an 0taku Server License or something similar, anyway. I won't post a link because it could be classed as advertising =)

Ontopic: This is amazing, absolutely can't wait. Might get ColdFusion installed on my localhost so I can try this cms out!! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@uberCMS: Register on 0taku and under Paid Subscriptions there should be an option to buy an 0taku Server License or something similar, anyway. I won't post a link because it could be classed as advertising =)

Ontopic: This is amazing, absolutely can't wait. Might get ColdFusion installed on my localhost so I can try this cms out!! :)

THANKS S0N :8: :thumbup1:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I should have a feature list and overview up on the new Phoenix site I'm working on atm.
You can see what I have so far at;

Wow, thanks, I'm so buying this shat :D

Open or Closed source?

- For editing purposes

Last edited:
Reaction score
Wow, thanks, I'm so buying this shat :D

Open or Closed source?

- For editing purposes

It's closed source, however the plugin system that was originally developed for uber but never leaked will be implemented in a future build, allowing users to implement their own c# plugins :)

The first beta release is now out.

Hoping to have the first CMS release out next weekend if all goes well :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's closed source, however the plugin system that was originally developed for uber but never leaked will be implemented in a future build, allowing users to implement their own c# plugins :)

The first beta release is now out.

Hoping to have the first CMS release out next weekend if all goes well :)

Oh well, better then an un-stable emulator :) check your pm's on.. yh u no lyk srsl LMAO

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Will Phoenix CMS works for other UberEmu too? and Will the CMS works for IIS7

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Coldfusion version simple works the install same as with xampp?

Reaction score
They're 2 different languages. Coldfusion requires a coldfusion server to run on, PHP requires a PHP server to run on. It's down to preference really. I was taught coldfusion in college and have stuck with it ever since.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
They're 2 different languages. Coldfusion requires a coldfusion server to run on, PHP requires a PHP server to run on. It's down to preference really. I was taught coldfusion in college and have stuck with it ever since.

Best to go with what you are most comfortable with anyway :)

I might even buy a server license soon ;')

Reaction score
Was messing about with Wired yesterday/tonight/this morning..
Got 6 items working so far, 3 triggers and 3 actions..
Made a video to show them working so here ya go;

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Nice, but it looks like you ripped of KekoMundo's Wired furni codes, Just saying :]

--- Edit ---

Nevermind, well done Aaron :]

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Who's that and how would I do that? No one has released Wired...
Someone released some Wired Furni codes on KekoMundo, but it ain't finished though..

And eh how do we know that you didn't recorded H4bbo or Habbo with hypercam / etc?
The video doesn't show the URL..

Reaction score
Someone released some Wired Furni codes on KekoMundo, but it ain't finished though..

And eh how do we know that you didn't recorded H4bbo or Habbo with hypercam / etc?
The video doesn't show the URL..

A good clue is the fact that it takes 10 minutes to walk across a room on h4bbo.
Still no idea what kekomundo is, but uh.. I'll take a video with the url if you really want :cool:

Last edited:
The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
PEjump2, just shut the duck up and leave this thread! Sojobo doesn't need to prove anything to anyone. I might not know him, but I know that he does not rip things or fake.

Anyway, good work with the Wired!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back