Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Emulators for Starters

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been creating my own personal localhost habbo retros on and off since 2011. I have ran many emulators from v15 to r63b with success on my local computer, the emulators I have accumulated don't come with source codes.

I have recently took interest in c++ and I want to play around with some emulators that have source codes. Does anyone know any newbie friendly c++ emulators with full source codes that I can download (maybe download links as well since old threads have dead links)? If it's old version, which visual studio version do I need to download?

Thanks.

Reaction score
@Quackster has a few emulators with open source code. I also believe he did one in C++ a bit back, but most of his stuff is in Java. It's relatively the only quality open source emulators you'll find

Upvote 0
Back