• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Emulators for Starters

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Hello,

I have been creating my own personal localhost habbo retros on and off since 2011. I have ran many emulators from v15 to r63b with success on my local computer, the emulators I have accumulated don't come with source codes.

I have recently took interest in c++ and I want to play around with some emulators that have source codes. Does anyone know any newbie friendly c++ emulators with full source codes that I can download (maybe download links as well since old threads have dead links)? If it's old version, which visual studio version do I need to download?

Thanks.

Reaction score
@Quackster has a few emulators with open source code. I also believe he did one in C++ a bit back, but most of his stuff is in Java. It's relatively the only quality open source emulators you'll find

Upvote 0
Back