Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New furniture don't show up. [PLUS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

When I add new furniture to my client, ( it doesn't matter what kind of ) It doesn't appear.

( for example this were halloween 2016 furni's, I've inserted the right catalog-items.sql & furniture sql + swf's into my hof_furni )

When I use f12, I got this:

But no SWF errors. As I said before it doesn't matter what kind of furniture I add into my catalogue, they all give those same empty boxes. How to fix :love: ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the problem here is cache or furnidata. If you've added furnidata correcly, then the furnidata should be uncached, you can do that by adding something like ?uncache=1, go to your client.php and find the line of your furnidata.xml, it should be something like yourhotelurl/gamedata/furnidata.xml

then add something like ?uncache=1 behind it, so it would be like this:

yourhotelurl/gamedata/furnidata.xml?uncache=1

Then reload your hotel and see if it works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, it is cache or furnidata.
Or! Your furniture doesn't have graphic tags.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You both have statements. I'll bump this thread tomorrow, when I tested the furnidata.

Thanks for react

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Gaby , so I need to make icons of every single furniture I want to add? ( bc it wasn't included in the download )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll also bump this thread up tomorrow when I tested the furnidata. :love:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bit late, im sorry.

now tested the ?uncache=0 after the furnidata.xml, still empty boxes. It can't be an 404 because it doesn't give any logs. I guess it can find the swf files but just don't show up. Any other suggestions?

Upvote 0
Back