• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

New furniture don't show up. [PLUS]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

When I add new furniture to my client, ( it doesn't matter what kind of ) It doesn't appear.

( for example this were halloween 2016 furni's, I've inserted the right catalog-items.sql & furniture sql + swf's into my hof_furni )

When I use f12, I got this:

But no SWF errors. As I said before it doesn't matter what kind of furniture I add into my catalogue, they all give those same empty boxes. How to fix :love: ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think the problem here is cache or furnidata. If you've added furnidata correcly, then the furnidata should be uncached, you can do that by adding something like ?uncache=1, go to your client.php and find the line of your furnidata.xml, it should be something like yourhotelurl/gamedata/furnidata.xml

then add something like ?uncache=1 behind it, so it would be like this:

yourhotelurl/gamedata/furnidata.xml?uncache=1

Then reload your hotel and see if it works.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yep, it is cache or furnidata.
Or! Your furniture doesn't have graphic tags.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You both have statements. I'll bump this thread tomorrow, when I tested the furnidata.

Thanks for react

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
@Gaby , so I need to make icons of every single furniture I want to add? ( bc it wasn't included in the download )

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok thanks for letting me know. I'll also bump this thread up tomorrow when I tested the furnidata. :love:

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
bit late, im sorry.

now tested the ?uncache=0 after the furnidata.xml, still empty boxes. It can't be an 404 because it doesn't give any logs. I guess it can find the swf files but just don't show up. Any other suggestions?

Upvote 0
Back