Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Jabbo v3.2 - Commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,
I use the released "Jabbo v3.2" from gefliptemens.
Now i want to know, where are the commands?
I want to add sit, lay, dance and some other commands.
PS: When I write a ":D" or something, it doesn't show.
Anyone knows, how i fix this? Yeah, I know. It's for the commands.

But ":D" and some other smileys are doesn't shown. Please, help me. :blushing:

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from German.

Thanks. Goodbye.

PPS: The speechbubbles are mostly overwritten by other bubbles. Is it possible to somehow fix this? I would appreciate a quick response. Many Thanks.

Reaction score
@Sara2000 Jabbo isn't an emulator.

Jabbo is more foccused on the development side, and wasn't foccused for play and all.

You can code it yourself, the commands are parsed with a switch, it's very easy to create/edit them.

As far as I know, a cool command is the :bots <amount> for you don't be alone at the server ^^

Upvote 0
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Droppy: In which file are they?

Greetings,

I haven't used Jabbo, so I can't tell you exactly where they are.
But if you use a program to search through all the files, like Notepad++, you can easily find it yourself. Search for a command you know that exists, like the bots command.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it's based on a known emulator in C#, they're most likely in ChatCommandHandler.cs

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If it's based on a known emulator in C#, they're most likely in ChatCommandHandler.cs

As said before, Jabbo isn't an emulator.

Yeah, and what file in the Server?

I'm not totally sure, but I think they're on the packet receiving file, where it parses all data... There's a switch over there. Search by the talk header, which is stated on Jabbo Structures on the rar/zip pack you've downloaded. You can follow the code from there. I think it's only a switch.

Or search for

Code:
case "bots":

or

Code:
"bots":

I think you may find this way aswell.

Upvote 0
Back