• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Jabbo v3.2 - Commands?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello Ragezone,
I use the released "Jabbo v3.2" from gefliptemens.
Now i want to know, where are the commands?
I want to add sit, lay, dance and some other commands.
PS: When I write a ":D" or something, it doesn't show.
Anyone knows, how i fix this? Yeah, I know. It's for the commands.

But ":D" and some other smileys are doesn't shown. Please, help me. :blushing:

Sorry for my bad english, i'm from German.

Thanks. Goodbye.

PPS: The speechbubbles are mostly overwritten by other bubbles. Is it possible to somehow fix this? I would appreciate a quick response. Many Thanks.

Reaction score
@Sara2000 Jabbo isn't an emulator.

Jabbo is more foccused on the development side, and wasn't foccused for play and all.

You can code it yourself, the commands are parsed with a switch, it's very easy to create/edit them.

As far as I know, a cool command is the :bots <amount> for you don't be alone at the server ^^

Upvote 0
Hakuna Matata
Reaction score
Droppy: In which file are they?

Greetings,

I haven't used Jabbo, so I can't tell you exactly where they are.
But if you use a program to search through all the files, like Notepad++, you can easily find it yourself. Search for a command you know that exists, like the bots command.

Upvote 0
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
If it's based on a known emulator in C#, they're most likely in ChatCommandHandler.cs

Upvote 0
Reaction score
If it's based on a known emulator in C#, they're most likely in ChatCommandHandler.cs

As said before, Jabbo isn't an emulator.

Yeah, and what file in the Server?

I'm not totally sure, but I think they're on the packet receiving file, where it parses all data... There's a switch over there. Search by the talk header, which is stated on Jabbo Structures on the rar/zip pack you've downloaded. You can follow the code from there. I think it's only a switch.

Or search for

Code:
case "bots":

or

Code:
"bots":

I think you may find this way aswell.

Upvote 0
Back