• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Could someone upload the new habbo.swf needed because my internet is being stupid and taking like 10 hours to download the SWF pack. Sorry for any issues this might cause but im not waiting 10 hours for it to download.... Thanks in advance

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Just a question, am I the only person finding it a difficult to get used to the new commands system?
Im not perfect with emulator coding BTW!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You're saying about develop it?

It's very easy to develop to it. Just takes a little more of time to get used to, but you'll see it's easy as 123 :):

Trying to add a command now. Its going good so far but a bit confused as what to use sometimes because I haven't coded commands for Azure before only Plus which is different to Azure....

Reaction score
Trying to add a command now. Its going good so far but a bit confused as what to use sometimes because I haven't coded commands for Azure before only Plus which is different to Azure....

Switch was a very poor way to handle commands. This one is a little better. Makes an request in Habbo Help Section, mention me, and I'll be glad to help. Make sure to add every single detail.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Switch was a very poor way to handle commands. This one is a little better. Makes an request in Habbo Help Section, mention me, and I'll be glad to help. Make sure to add every single detail.

I did it! It was only a simple command that I thought was included but wasnt. It ws :coords, shows your current coords :)

Might add some more now.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I got a packet error when :summon someone i don`t know if it is a bug or not same at :givebadge

Code:
Error in packet [1102] [0][12]:summon rick[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][12]: 
System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.List.Summon.Execute(GameClient session, String[] pms) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\List\Summon.cs:line 31
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.CommandsManager.TryExecute(String str, GameClient client) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\CommandsManager.cs:line 198
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.Chat(GameClient session, String msg, Boolean shout, Int32 count, Int32 textColor) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 687
   at Azure.Messages.Handlers.GameClientMessageHandler.Chat() in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Handlers\Rooms.cs:line 2347
   at Azure.Messages.Parsers.LibraryParser.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\LibraryParser.cs:line 103
   at Azure.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 466
and givebadge

Code:
Error in packet [1102] [0]:givebadge garfield FAN[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][1]: 
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.List.GiveBadge.Execute(GameClient session, String[] pms) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\List\GiveBadge.cs:line 41
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.CommandsManager.TryExecute(String str, GameClient client) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\CommandsManager.cs:line 198
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Rooms.RoomUser.Chat(GameClient session, String msg, Boolean shout, Int32 count, Int32 textColor) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Rooms\RoomUser.cs:line 687
   at Azure.Messages.Handlers.GameClientMessageHandler.Chat() in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Handlers\Rooms.cs:line 2347
   at Azure.Messages.Parsers.LibraryParser.HandlePacket(GameClientMessageHandler handler, ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\Messages\Parsers\LibraryParser.cs:line 103
   at Azure.HabboHotel.GameClients.GameClient.parser_onNewPacket(ClientMessage message) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\GameClients\GameClient.cs:line 466

if it isn`t a bug sorry hihi

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I got a packet error when :summon someone i don`t know if it is a bug or not same at :givebadge

Code:
Error in packet [1102] [0][12]:summon rick[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][12]: 
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.List.Summon.Execute(GameClient session, String[] pms) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\List\Summon.cs:line 31
and givebadge

Code:
Error in packet [1102] [0]:givebadge garfield FAN[0][0][0][0][0][0][0][1]: 
   at Azure.HabboHotel.Commands.List.GiveBadge.Execute(GameClient session, String[] pms) in C:\Users\acer\Desktop\Azure.git\Azure\Azure.Emulator\HabboHotel\Commands\List\GiveBadge.cs:line 41

if it isn`t a bug sorry hihi
fixed for next build!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know if its a bug but if i lock my room and reload emu the room is open and i cant enter my room with one more character just in my own rooms ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What about the bug that users can enter any locked rooms?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help, This error?

OUTGOING PREPARED 3648
[0][0][0][6]♫@[0][0][0][0]
[3/2/2015 11:13:26 PM] >> test disconnected from game. Reason: disconnect

INCOMING REFUSED 4000
[0] RELEASE63-201502101007-127402421

PHP:
OUTGOING PREPARED 3648
[0][0][0][6]♫@[0][0][0][0]
[3/2/2015 11:13:40 PM] >> test disconnected from game. Reason: disconnect

INCOMING REFUSED 4000
[0] RELEASE63-201409222303-304766480

INCOMING REFUSED 3200

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Jamal7 - Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast] - RaGEZONE Forums

please help me fix this issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back