Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Azure Emulator 1.0 [Dev Release] - [Regularly Updated] - [Stable and Fast]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the magic pile is fixed ? (magic floor 2x2 or 1x1 in habbo with we can stack furni ...)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the magic pile is fixed ? (magic floor 2x2 or 1x1 in habbo with we can stack furni ...)

For me isnt working. I think they will fix it soon, because the emulator have some more important things to fix.
Would be nice if they answer this question. :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
UPDATE `catalog_furnis` SET `interaction_type` = 'tilestackmagic' WHERE `item_name` LIKE 'tile_stackmagic%';
where she was in the catalog ? what page.

Banzai door are not fixed we can't go into the banzai porter

UPDATE `catalog_furnis` SET `interaction_type` = 'tilestackmagic' WHERE `item_name` LIKE 'tile_stackmagic%';
she doesnt fix with this code .. items can not put in the tile with an other items

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I understand most people (myself included) don't have the time to learn how to code things like emulators, but stuff like this is common sense. If you can not put the stack tile on another furniture, then that furniture has `can_stack` set to 0 (false). Azure devs should make it so the stack tile ignores this value yes, but for now you can just set everything to be

UPDATE `catalog_furnis` SET `can_stack` = '1';.

so the furni tilemagicstack is not fix ?????????

I understand most people (myself included) don't have the time to learn how to code things like emulators, but stuff like this is common sense. If you can not put the stack tile on another furniture, then that furniture has `can_stack` set to 0 (false). Azure devs should make it so the stack tile ignores this value yes, but for now you can just set everything to be stackable...

UPDATE `catalog_furnis` SET `can_stack` = '1';.

I won't be helping you with anything else as I'm sure if you put your mind to it you can fix it yourself.

there are my furni for tilemagic :

INSERT INTO `catalog_furnis` (`id`, `flat_id`, `item_name`, `type`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `subscriber`, `effectid`) VALUES
(4015, -1, 'tile_stackmagic', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'tilestackmagic', 1, '0', '0', 0),
(4091, -1, 'tile_stackmagic1', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'tilestackmagic', 2, '0', '0', 0),
(4092, -1, 'tile_stackmagic2', 's', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'tilestackmagic', 2, '0', '0', 0);

Master Summoner
Reaction score
Got any changelog yet? with some screens.

Goodluck guys and keep up this community.
- Commands system has been changed recoded by @Droppy works like a charm <3
- New habbo release.
- Started with 45 issues [bugs] now like 28 to go.
- Camera
- Room thumbnails
- Improved Builders Club
- Moderator tools improved.
- Monsterplants improved
- Language System now you just can simpel change texts to your own Language . [Almost done].

Enough :junglejane:

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
- New habbo release.
- Camera
- Room thumbnails
- Improved Builders Club
- Monsterplants improved
- Language System now you just can simpel change texts to your own Language . [Almost done].

Would you care to show us a screenshot of the camera actually working?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Oh....... wow, i'm feeling a little dumb. I forgot about this, change the interaction type inside db. So, thank you.

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
- New habbo release.
- Camera
- Room thumbnails
- Improved Builders Club
- Monsterplants improved

Awesome! What about Limited Edition rares?

"(still lacks brains)"
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Forgot to mention this a while ago, if you use two of the wired items to create a word to interact with 5 furniture (dice in this case) and then say the word to roll the dice they all roll the same number over and over again. If you message me on Skype I could demonstrate this if needed to recreate the problem if you can't yourself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can't open the Habbo.swf file. Because it says ''File corrupted''. So... how can I change it now? :)

(This is with all the program's that I try''

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
You can't open the Habbo.swf file. Because it says ''File corrupted''. So... how can I change it now? :)

(This is with all the program's that I try''

Tried with JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler? Works fine :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello i just noticed if i set my room settings to trade enabled and go offline and come back online it resets it so i have to redo it every time i come back online also if i put trade on and turn emulator off it does same thing is it just me or does it do the same thing for everyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back