Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Comet Server [Edited / Open Source]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an edited version, I saw some people paying 80 dollars for the source code so I decided to release the download!I will not support this, doubts? I do not know how you respond.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf 80$ for an old comet version with 2-3 commands more ?

Reaction score
This is an edited version, I saw some people paying 80 dollars for the source code so I decided to release the download!I will not support this, doubts? I do not know how you respond.

probably the original version that's;
1. not on this production.
2. has lots more features
3. has lots more fixes
4. has less bugs
5. is just cool, mkay

also my boy Leon opened a repo:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There seems to be an error compiling!:scared::/:

[INFO] Comet .............................................. SUCCESS [ 0.000 s][INFO] Comet-API .......................................... FAILURE [ 12.194 s][INFO] Comet-API-Example .................................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server-Protocol .............................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server ....................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Launcher ..................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Manager ...................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-StressTest ................................... SKIPPED[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 13.381 s[INFO] Finished at: 2019-01-18T17:27:51-02:00[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/33M[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project Comet-API: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandRequest.java:[7,44] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandResponse.java:[5,48] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusResponse.java:[4,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusResponse.java:[6,40] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandRequest.java:[4,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandRequest.java:[8,41] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandResponse.java:[5,45] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryResponse.java:[5,39] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusRequest.java:[7,36] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[7,35] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[18,5] method does not override or implement a method from a supertype[ERROR] -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :Comet-APIProcess finished with exit code 1

If you have to install Leon's Coerce Pack, I installed it on my PC. I'm using Java 1.8 UPDATE 191.

In any case, I liked the comet server I hope you answer my question, thank you. :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There seems to be an error compiling!:scared::/:

If you have to install Leon's Coerce Pack, I installed it on my PC. I'm using Java 1.8 UPDATE 191.

In any case, I liked the comet server I hope you answer my question, thank you. :lol:
I've the same :/
I can't compile

Back