• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Comet Server [Edited / Open Source]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is an edited version, I saw some people paying 80 dollars for the source code so I decided to release the download!I will not support this, doubts? I do not know how you respond.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
wtf 80$ for an old comet version with 2-3 commands more ?

Reaction score
This is an edited version, I saw some people paying 80 dollars for the source code so I decided to release the download!I will not support this, doubts? I do not know how you respond.

probably the original version that's;
1. not on this production.
2. has lots more features
3. has lots more fixes
4. has less bugs
5. is just cool, mkay

also my boy Leon opened a repo:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There seems to be an error compiling!:scared::/:

[INFO] Comet .............................................. SUCCESS [ 0.000 s][INFO] Comet-API .......................................... FAILURE [ 12.194 s][INFO] Comet-API-Example .................................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server-Protocol .............................. SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Server ....................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Launcher ..................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-Manager ...................................... SKIPPED[INFO] Comet-StressTest ................................... SKIPPED[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] BUILD FAILURE[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[INFO] Total time: 13.381 s[INFO] Finished at: 2019-01-18T17:27:51-02:00[INFO] Final Memory: 13M/33M[INFO] ------------------------------------------------------------------------[ERROR] Failed to execute goal org.apache.maven.plugins:maven-compiler-plugin:3.1:compile (default-compile) on project Comet-API: Compilation failure: Compilation failure:[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandRequest.java:[7,44] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/console/ConsoleCommandResponse.java:[5,48] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusResponse.java:[4,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusResponse.java:[6,40] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandRequest.java:[4,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandRequest.java:[8,41] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/exec/ExecCommandResponse.java:[5,45] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryResponse.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.response does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryResponse.java:[5,39] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageResponse[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/status/StatusRequest.java:[7,36] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[3,61] package io.coerce.services.messaging.client.messages.requests does not exist[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[7,35] cannot find symbol[ERROR] symbol: class MessageRequest[ERROR] /C:/Users/Alaskah/Downloads/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-Edit-master/Comet-API/src/main/java/com/cometproject/api/messaging/performance/QueryRequest.java:[18,5] method does not override or implement a method from a supertype[ERROR] -> [Help 1][ERROR] [ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e switch.[ERROR] Re-run Maven using the -X switch to enable full debug logging.[ERROR] [ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please read the following articles:[ERROR] [Help 1] [ERROR] [ERROR] After correcting the problems, you can resume the build with the command[ERROR] mvn <goals> -rf :Comet-APIProcess finished with exit code 1

If you have to install Leon's Coerce Pack, I installed it on my PC. I'm using Java 1.8 UPDATE 191.

In any case, I liked the comet server I hope you answer my question, thank you. :lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
There seems to be an error compiling!:scared::/:

If you have to install Leon's Coerce Pack, I installed it on my PC. I'm using Java 1.8 UPDATE 191.

In any case, I liked the comet server I hope you answer my question, thank you. :lol:
I've the same :/
I can't compile

Back