Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Facebook's SWF Pack. [DCR,SWFS,C_IMAGES,MP3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
7/03/12
Danny - Facebook's SWF Pack. [DCR,SWFS,C_IMAGES,MP3] - RaGEZONE Forums

So I decided to release my swf pack that I've used on my own hotel. It's fairly easy to set up, go to /swfs/external_variables.txt than once you're at the external_variables.txt file hit ctrl + H, in the first box type HOTELIPHERE and in the second box enter your hotels ip or url.

The c_images is up to date and the dcr files are up to date this pack also has the mp3 files I think they are useless but they're in there. The swfs are on build RELEASE63-35255-34886-201108111108 as they are suppose to be for those who are using Phoenix.

I will continue to update the c_images folder, and other files in this release. All updates will be posted on this thread.

This swf pack supports Butterfly emu and Phoenix emu.

Downloads/mirrors

Current swf build: RELEASE63-35255-34886-201108111108

Credits:
dcr-project
Shorty - For the c_images folder.

Hope this becomes useful.

Cya'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this, always love seeing updated swfs ;]

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will be starting a catalogue soon to, like DOWNF4LL Catalogue. It will be updated every month or two, it will be updated by sqls and the needed dcrs files. I plan to make it for Butterfly and Phoenix.

If anyone wants to be a part of the catalogue 'creation team' lol pm me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
c_images isn't quite up to date, doesn't contain images from fast food achievements or any of the ones added after that. but thanks :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and game data? .-.

I don't call it gamedata, the folder is called swfs. The swfs folder contains the same files that the gamedata would have. I think it's more organized this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back