• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Facebook's SWF Pack. [DCR,SWFS,C_IMAGES,MP3]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
7/03/12
Danny - Facebook's SWF Pack. [DCR,SWFS,C_IMAGES,MP3] - RaGEZONE Forums

So I decided to release my swf pack that I've used on my own hotel. It's fairly easy to set up, go to /swfs/external_variables.txt than once you're at the external_variables.txt file hit ctrl + H, in the first box type HOTELIPHERE and in the second box enter your hotels ip or url.

The c_images is up to date and the dcr files are up to date this pack also has the mp3 files I think they are useless but they're in there. The swfs are on build RELEASE63-35255-34886-201108111108 as they are suppose to be for those who are using Phoenix.

I will continue to update the c_images folder, and other files in this release. All updates will be posted on this thread.

This swf pack supports Butterfly emu and Phoenix emu.

Downloads/mirrors

Current swf build: RELEASE63-35255-34886-201108111108

Credits:
dcr-project
Shorty - For the c_images folder.

Hope this becomes useful.

Cya'

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks for this, always love seeing updated swfs ;]

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I will be starting a catalogue soon to, like DOWNF4LL Catalogue. It will be updated every month or two, it will be updated by sqls and the needed dcrs files. I plan to make it for Butterfly and Phoenix.

If anyone wants to be a part of the catalogue 'creation team' lol pm me.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
c_images isn't quite up to date, doesn't contain images from fast food achievements or any of the ones added after that. but thanks :)

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
and game data? .-.

I don't call it gamedata, the folder is called swfs. The swfs folder contains the same files that the gamedata would have. I think it's more organized this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back