Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ask me about Daoism
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Did someone say BattleBall?

Someone said BattleBall. Who was it. Someone said BattleBall. I demand to know who said it and why.

Lmfao, You guarentee that I am? Hell if I weren't one of those people who liked phoenix cause everything was done for you back then, I would of learned c# or Java etc... As I used phoenix all I had to do was Web designing and a bit of PHP. (Hint being spoon fed). The whole reason why the community is lazy is cause of phoenix...

A contributing factor, yes. Not the whole reason. Nobody did anything. Barely any developments get finished. We live off of Latino releases, lol.

It's like they're the immigrant workers of RaGEZONE.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True we do live off them. Someone has to learn somewhere. Hell I won't lie thats probaly where I'm gonna start. Just learning how to fix bugs are add small features. I wouldn't say I'm gonna go into coding a full server myself. Hell Probaly will never beable to in the near future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After reading replies where some guys "Hejula" suggested turning oldschool into Flash. I decided to do it. I have started on my project called "NewSchool". This will come with a CMS with news, staff page, and such. Just like the new versions but oldschool. The client however will be edited from running on Shockwave to flash. Which will provide bigger screen. This is probably going to take a lot time since I'm new at coding but I would love to become a great coder and make something big. Thanks for the suggestions.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
After reading replies where some guys "Hejula" suggested turning oldschool into Flash. I decided to do it. I have started on my project called "NewSchool". This will come with a CMS with news, staff page, and such. Just like the new versions but oldschool. The client however will be edited from running on Shockwave to flash. Which will provide bigger screen. This is probably going to take a lot time since I'm new at coding but I would love to become a great coder and make something big. Thanks for the suggestions.
Sorry but I suggested nothing of the sort.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sorry but that wont work. What you're suggesting (just "editing" the client from shockwave to flash) is pretty impossible.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emily - Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums
Would be amazing to see a v7 server

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Emily - Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

I'll make my own development thread soon, but yeah, that's working now. It was all pretty much working in one go apart from the walls (listing rooms within their categories, the my rooms list, searching, entering private rooms, and creating private rooms with the room-o-matic). I have to wonder if it wasn't for Suelake, how long it'd have taken me to figure that out...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I remember in 2005 when I signed up around the time when version 8 was active for a couple of weeks. When I see version 7, it's really damn classic and it attracts me more then version 9 does now. Keep up the good job and let us know when you setup a test hotel!

- Antares

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I remember in 2005 when I signed up around the time when version 8 was active for a couple of weeks. When I see version 7, it's really damn classic and it attracts me more then version 9 does now. Keep up the good job and let us know when you setup a test hotel!

- Antares

Version 1 - Version 7 were tha bomb!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This is sliding off-topic obviously but I need to post it somewhere! If anyone wants an explanation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reaction score
I don't know why you'd go under a pseudo-name of the opposite gender. It's just... creepy.

I think there's personal reasons for it, but I'm not gonna go into it because that isn't anyone else's business, if you guys wanna know ask her.

anyway, back on-topic guys this is about v7 not amy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back