Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I figure I may as well post this here, I don't really want to post a development thread for multiple fairly obvious reasons. This isn't based on the server posted here, for the record. I decided to write a v7, and I just got the navigator working:
Emily - Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

All features on the hotel view work already besides CFH and the console (that includes registration). The navigator packet is fairly different to v9, so if anyone is working on one of these and is having trouble send me a message. I obviously don't have v7 packet logs, but I do however have my own Lingo decompiler, so I was able to figure it out with the source code! :p

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I figure I may as well post this here, I don't really want to post a development thread for multiple fairly obvious reasons. This isn't based on the server posted here, for the record. I decided to write a v7, and I just got the navigator working:
Emily - Habbo V7 - Dcrs + Gamedata + Emulator base + Header list + Empty.cct (RC4 Cracked) - RaGEZONE Forums

All features on the hotel view work already besides CFH and the console (that includes registration). The navigator packet is fairly different to v9, so if anyone is working on one of these and is having trouble send me a message. I obviously don't have v7 packet logs, but I do however have my own Lingo decompiler, so I was able to figure it out with the source code! :p

That looks sexy. I'm working on V7 myself and got room entring done, now only need to do non-raw.
As long as it sticks to the topic I don't care what's posted here.

Developer
Developer
Reaction score

Nice job, especially with your .CCT decompiler. You seem like you just came out of the blue. :p:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Someone edit old school to make it work with bigger screens. The one thing I hate is how tiny everything is. Old school + full screen would be sex.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Someone edit old school to make it work with bigger screens. The one thing I hate is how tiny everything is. Old school + full screen would be sex.

Honestly I think it's good like it is now, but everybody got a different opinion.

@Me:

Stupidity with DCR, tried for minutes to change Sulake logo, found out (thanks to Amy) it's only making a Logo bitmap in empty.cct... I'll never learn DCR poop and especially I'll never extract Lingo scripts..

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

I don't agree with that, one of the things that i love of the old Habbo client is the dimensions, is much more comfortable to play it and is much more original, if you don't like it is because you're stuck in the flash versions of Habbo Hotel, like all the people who enter in Oldskools for first time.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That'd be possible, if all of the old rooms had bigger graphics -sigh- lol. You could always zoom in.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I don't agree with that, one of the things that i love of the old Habbo client is the dimensions, is much more comfortable to play it and is much more original, if you don't like it is because you're stuck in the flash versions of Habbo Hotel, like all the people who enter in Oldskools for first time.

I've been around for "OldSkool" I spent most of my Habbo time on older versions before quitting and returning to the scene in 2011. I just see the small screen as horrible for todays day and age. If anyone was to ever attract people or actually play it for a long time then I don't get how a small screen would be logical.

Although each there own.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I've been around for "OldSkool" I spent most of my Habbo time on older versions before quitting and returning to the scene in 2011. I just see the small screen as horrible for todays day and age. If anyone was to ever attract people or actually play it for a long time then I don't get how a small screen would be logical.

Although each there own.

I agree with Michael the small screen is horrible for the resolutions people are using now on there screens. Yeah the old school size was fine because we was all on 1024 x 768 resolutions :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Although each there own.

Oldskool + Camera + Battleball + Snowstorm + Fun = Attracting users

Also, I think you're not going to judge a hotel because 'the screen is too small'. If I find a hotel with a small screen that's better than a hotel with a big screen, which one would I pick? The first one off course.

But I bet 99,9% of the community doesn't even know how camera is being made, same with Battleball and Snowstorm. So it's harder to attract users.

Bai.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Also, I think you're not going to judge a hotel because 'the screen is too small'. If I find a hotel with a small screen that's better than a hotel with a big screen, which one would I pick? The first one off course.

But I bet 99,9% of the community doesn't even know how camera is being made, same with Battleball and Snowstorm. So it's harder to attract users.

Bai.

v7 doesn't have battleball or snowstorm... yet. XD

Also:

No clue why that's happening with the chat bar, I remember that glitch happening in other versions as well. Not sure why the furniture isn't working, the packet format might be different which'd be kind of annoying, I guess I'll have to decompile Room Handler Class to find out.

The one and only!
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Bai.
You can say that all you want but if like me (and probably a lot of others) you normally play hotels using a screen with a resolution of 2560x1600 good luck lasting more than 10 minutes playing a hotel with such a small client. You will soon get fed up of squinting at the screen.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
True, but I guarantee that he's just trying to kiss butt. If he wants to prove me wrong, he'll go do it.

Anyways nice release. I didn't know we had so many uncracked releases.

Did we have as many Shockwave revisions as R63 revisions?

Lmfao, You guarentee that I am? Hell if I weren't one of those people who liked phoenix cause everything was done for you back then, I would of learned c# or Java etc... As I used phoenix all I had to do was Web designing and a bit of PHP. (Hint being spoon fed). The whole reason why the community is lazy is cause of phoenix...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back