Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Late?

I wouldn't say late, but at the same time xd

I think he's talking about the fact that they said
Wow. It’s here. Group Chat – a feature our talented developers finished in November 2015 and made available to a small group of Habbos for testing – is now LIVE in the .COM hotel!

Reaction score
cabeludo007 - Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats] - RaGEZONE Forums

piece of cake, cheers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone help me to implement group chat? I am noob on this of programming with messenger structures .... Help me please

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice, works like a charm. Thanks! Didn't even know Habbo created this lol'd. Amazing you found out :).

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice, works like a charm. Thanks! Didn't even know Habbo created this lol'd. Amazing you found out :).
I don't know how to add group chat, but can you help me? Idk what's this thread talking :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have one question:

When i try to implement BuddyListComposer, and when i open console i see my group, but i dont see the image (url: swf/c_images/album1584/groupimage) and i dont see the group on bottom right in client. (And i have true value in this site: The item will be shown at your friend list and the 'Online' tab and the 'Friends' Window (Screenshot by Lightshot))

Thanks for the help :$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have one question:

When i try to implement BuddyListComposer, and when i open console i see my group, but i dont see the image (url: swf/c_images/album1584/groupimage) and i dont see the group on bottom right in client. (And i have true value in this site: The item will be shown at your friend list and the 'Online' tab and the 'Friends' Window (Screenshot by Lightshot))

Thanks for the help :$

Same Problem.

BuddylistComposer -> UserId <= 0 == Cant see Group on the right side

Reaction score
I really liked this kinda type of release.

A lot useful. Something great to be added in any emulator.

#off The General, good idea for feature or plugin for Arcturus, yeah?

There is a reason I have not YET added full guild chat besides the staff chat (Which has been working like this for months). I get back tonyou about that tomorrow and how I plan on adding it in the future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it pathetic that none of this community helped me.
But it does not matter. I got it fixed.

cabeludo007 - Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats] - RaGEZONE Forums

OT:
Thanks for the Informationen from the Structures.

Back