• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Late?

I wouldn't say late, but at the same time xd

I think he's talking about the fact that they said
Wow. It’s here. Group Chat – a feature our talented developers finished in November 2015 and made available to a small group of Habbos for testing – is now LIVE in the .COM hotel!

Reaction score
cabeludo007 - Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats] - RaGEZONE Forums

piece of cake, cheers :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone help me to implement group chat? I am noob on this of programming with messenger structures .... Help me please

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Very nice, works like a charm. Thanks! Didn't even know Habbo created this lol'd. Amazing you found out :).

Jiq

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very nice, works like a charm. Thanks! Didn't even know Habbo created this lol'd. Amazing you found out :).
I don't know how to add group chat, but can you help me? Idk what's this thread talking :):

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have one question:

When i try to implement BuddyListComposer, and when i open console i see my group, but i dont see the image (url: swf/c_images/album1584/groupimage) and i dont see the group on bottom right in client. (And i have true value in this site: The item will be shown at your friend list and the 'Online' tab and the 'Friends' Window (Screenshot by Lightshot))

Thanks for the help :$

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, i have one question:

When i try to implement BuddyListComposer, and when i open console i see my group, but i dont see the image (url: swf/c_images/album1584/groupimage) and i dont see the group on bottom right in client. (And i have true value in this site: The item will be shown at your friend list and the 'Online' tab and the 'Friends' Window (Screenshot by Lightshot))

Thanks for the help :$

Same Problem.

BuddylistComposer -> UserId <= 0 == Cant see Group on the right side

Reaction score
I really liked this kinda type of release.

A lot useful. Something great to be added in any emulator.

#off The General, good idea for feature or plugin for Arcturus, yeah?

There is a reason I have not YET added full guild chat besides the staff chat (Which has been working like this for months). I get back tonyou about that tomorrow and how I plan on adding it in the future.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I find it pathetic that none of this community helped me.
But it does not matter. I got it fixed.

cabeludo007 - Messenger Packet Structure [And Group Chats] - RaGEZONE Forums

OT:
Thanks for the Informationen from the Structures.

Back