Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Server/Client/Admin Files

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
char and Field folders need to be in server root. Try deleting char or Field folders to see where problem lays. Then delete folders jnside one by one to find bugged file.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Ok After deleting Monster folder inside Char it Starts server up but im still seeing no NPCS in any towns or monsters

can somone just upload me a char and Field folder that works with these files please and thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I used to play this server.
I download and worked ok!. But how can i add the new monsters like Tulla Boss?
I have all the monsters in the client (not the game.exe) but not in the server.

Can someone help me?.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
the normal game.exe does not startup, is there a fix for this? if so, can someone help me out?

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not sure. (CBA to unpack and look)

There is a mis-match between the server and the admin client. (which is from an older generation) The server supports more levels than the client, but the two will not work together correctly until you modify the max-level of the server down to that of the admin client, or modify the max-level of the admin client up to that of the server. (it's discussed earlier in this thread, if you bothered to read)

Since you need to know how to modify the maximum level, and the code is the same in client and sever, you will know what the maximum level of each is when you are in there modifying the code.

If you do not already know how to do this, preferably to the extent that you went in and did the 30 second check in the code before bothering to make a post and wait for an indeterminate number of hours for a reply... this release probably isn't for you. ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I'm doing the [strike]atualizção[/strike]update the game, however the precise coordinates of the maps, if someone has, I've added new items and new armor and robe 100%

Last edited by a moderator:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Bad translation. "atualizção" is not even an English word. (I suspect it just isn't a word in any language, or the translator would have worked... typo?) The last post actually makes no real sense at all. I don't know if it's asking for something, offering a trade, boasting etc. etc.

I have some idea of the general things it's talking about, but no idea what it's actually trying to say about those things.

Just so you know. ^_^

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bob is in portuguese
"atualizção" means update

I think he wants the offsets of the maps (but i'm not sure)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Really? I'm not a Portuguese speaker, but my research suggests that "atualização" is "update" where "atualizção" is "derp". :wink: Point being, translators don't read typos the way people do, :lol: you have to be careful when using auto-translators.

Yes. Something about map co-ordinates and then confusion about items and armours, including robes with percentages which... IDK what they want to do with them. The two are unrelated, though I gather the map co-ordinates are the problem, what has the other stuff to do with it? Trade? Brag? They *think* these things are connected when they are not? I don't know. XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL!!!!
I didn't see that says "atualizção", but i'm sure he wants to say Actualizaçao.
I'm speak spanish and a little portuguese.

Cya.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OT:
Jepp. I go back to my old posts and spot tonnes of typos I made and never saw any time I read through before. Some are mis-spellchecked, some are just fat-fingeritis... but all would upset Google translate. It's easy done, and even easier missed. You just have to be that bit more careful when talking to machines.

Essentially, it's the classic "Statement missing semi-colon at..." To which I always scream at the screen "Well if you know that, why don't you just FIX IT already!" :lol:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone help me to add the ice mine monsters?.
I try and i cant, i search in the forum and couldnt find the answer.
Pls. is the only i need to play Lan with my friends, i dont want put online.
I only want play lan with my friends with these files.

Thanks in advance

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@grimske1:The version of the full client is the last version released before the server folded, I believe. But the Admin client (which we can continue development from) is older.

Version numbers are not massively meaningful in many pServers, because they often make changes without changing the version number, or change the version number without making any significant change. (just to stop a certain cheat)

@jmro: There was talk of others replacing maps in the admin client earlier on. Did nobody share their developments? I'd try to implement something based on Vormavs design if they didn't.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bobsobol,

Thanks for your answer, finally i can do it (in the same way i try before).
My problem is with one mob, that's the reason i think i can't!
I finally finish the map, but i cant make 1 mob appear :lol:
I continue my reasearch for this mob :thumbup:

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Sounds like the map isn't being loaded into the server. Are you sure the file is present, in the location the server expects it to be, and with the name the server expects?

Another possibility would be that it has been placed in the "world space" at incorrect co-ordinates.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
No, i put 4 monsters in this map, and only 1 don't show :p.
The problem was the name of the *.ini was wrong :/:
Now is ok!!!.

The only problem i have now is with the clan, when i try to make a new
clan the server show error message code (57).
Someone knows what is it ??

Thank for all your help.!

Back