Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

MPT Server/Client/Admin Files

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
did you change the S3rverMain to Servermain and C14n to Clan in the server.exe?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The only problem i have now is with the clan, when i try to make a new
clan the server show error message code (57).
Someone knows what is it ??
I know it's not related to this thread. (or is the Clan part of what they call "Admin files"?) Those errors are produced by your web server, and relate to the specifics of your ASP. (or equivalent replacement)

You should check the Clan / SoD threads. Use search.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I know it's not related to this thread. (or is the Clan part of what they call "Admin files"?) Those errors are produced by your web server, and relate to the specifics of your ASP. (or equivalent replacement)

You should check the Clan / SoD threads. Use search.

Yeah, the clan thing was only a comment. That was the last thing i will search and fix.
I started to play today in the server like a normal player (without using codes :p )
My first problem was after few minutes i cant pick any drop :S (i dont know if its a bug or simple a problem with my computer speed).
and if i use cristal they died almost in 1 sec :S.
I remember read something about it (drop problem) but after i search i did find it.

Edit:
I Post here because i dont know if it a bug, if not move to the right section or delete and pm me.
And i make a new one in the right section.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Whats Scrips or DB can be used wit this files, some one can tell me that and put link here, i wanna make expansive test of this files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
2013-2-5-21-11-26 - MPT Server/Client/Admin Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Whats Scrips or DB can be used wit this files, some one can tell me that and put link here, i wanna make expansive test of this files

Solved Im testing with Admin Client

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,
I have a problem with the /load charname command.
For example char1 is on acc "admin" and char2 is on acc "admin2" i login to account "admin" and try to load char2 from other acc and then I get dc4
evertime I do this it gives me dc4 even when im on other acc
Can someone help me? thank you!

Reaction score
Why would you even need to do this?
This is only really used for fixing chars with broken quests/items stuck on the mouse/quickly spawning them an item.
As soon as you load the char you are basically isolated from the server, npcs and monsters disappear.

It is far more easier to just login to the other persons account with the default admin pass and do your changes directly on the account.
This can not be used for fast user switching.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Help me here some1.

I Wanna use this Client/Server but im not being able to setup/connect to my server.

My settings:

- Client on my main system with Windows XP, Server on Virtual Machine (Oracle VirtualBox) with Windows Server 2003.

- Im connected through one router (normal router with wireless).

- I Tried use IPs to connect:
Router IP: 192.168.1.1, Router IP given to my machine: 192.168.1.2. And localhost 127.0.0.1

- Following this tutorial (pt-br, i am, but every1 here i believe can understand it):

- And using some remaining files showed up in video-tutorial, not founded into this server files here. Which some are:

* SQL Reg and PT Client Reg...

- Trying to Setup SQL.dll and Clan.dll (but i havent founded any ips inside. Only sql name, login and password)

- Using Admin Client

Thats it:

Basically i wanna,
use this client and server files + Client on main system + Server on virtual system Windows Server 2003 + no ODBC (at least these conditions on a server working on)

But i tried most changes and still cant unable to connect

(I did all sql part just fine, using scripts from video tutorial files):

And sorry any bad english and noobness, but believe i had did search and read most of basic things. But every realease and tutorial are messed up by different ones.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
There is no way to connect as non-admin unless you host it at the IP the original server was hosted, and have a backup of the protected client they used at that time. This isn't a release, it's a leak. You're supposed to use it to debug features to put in your own server. *** Warning! Hackers only plx *** XD

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found a way to run PsTale.exe and game.exe but XTrap is blocking me, is it possible to disable it ?
That would be awsome cause game.exe is more up to date.

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
SoD works fine on the asp website. Only thing I can think of is that it's configured wrong in the hotuk, or in the wwwroot folder. Also make sure you have at least 2 players when you go to sod

Supreme Arcanarch
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Idk what you just said. I'll try to help but as of now, you said the sane thing that was in the OP

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
NEED help no runing in city web ranking sod any help my

need help in bug ranking survive of dead (SOD) any help server need odbc for login game sql.dll no login

SunnyZ - MPT Server/Client/Admin Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I can not get to operate the sod please someone help me achieve the punctuation and have a beautiful crown on my server from sod and thanks

BillingDBError20150112

121701|GameServer SilverPT
121701|g_LogPath D:\Logs
121701|g_szAccountIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|BillingDbIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szLogIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szBillingLogIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szCountryCheck 0
121701|g_szPCCheck 0
121701|g_szPCDBIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szClanDBIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701| GetRegistryInfo End

121701|SiegeMoneyTax lpszClanMarkNum [1000000001] lpszTt [0] lpszTax [10]
121701|SiegeMoneyTax lpszTt=0

121731|silver's DB Error [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]No existe el servidor SQL Server o se ha denegado el acceso al mismo. SELECT userid,Passwd,GameCode,GPCode,RegistDay,DisuseDay,UsePeriod,Credit,SelectChk,EventChk,BlockChk,inuse,DelChk,ServerName,EditDay,RNo,SNo,Channel,BNum FROM accountdb.dbo.SGameUser WHERE userid='silver'

no login delete sql.dll and login but no ranking

121701|GameServer SilverPT
121701|g_LogPath D:\Logs
121701|g_szAccountIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|BillingDbIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szLogIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szBillingLogIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szCountryCheck 0
121701|g_szPCCheck 0
121701|g_szPCDBIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701|g_szClanDBIP SRVPT\SQLEXPRESS
121701| GetRegistryInfo End

121701|SiegeMoneyTax lpszClanMarkNum [1000000001] lpszTt [0] lpszTax [10]
121701|SiegeMoneyTax lpszTt=0

121731|silver's DB Error [DBNETLIB][ConnectionOpen (Connect()).]No existe el servidor SQL Server o se ha denegado el acceso al mismo. SELECT userid,Passwd,GameCode,GPCode,RegistDay,DisuseDay,UsePeriod,Credit,SelectChk,EventChk,BlockChk,inuse,DelChk,ServerName,EditDay,RNo,SNo,Channel,BNum FROM accountdb.dbo.SGameUser WHERE userid='silver'

any helping in ranking sod no rankig no login unable to conecctin sql.dll delete sql.dll but billingdb error

Back