Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Huge Database of Information / Guides [Big Database]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Well a lot of people are requesting random stuff that are all on my website database, so i decided to just release everything i have to make it easier :D so here we go:

:thumbup:IF you found anything interesting here, please reply, i really wanna know what people think, kinda keeps the mood going...

RageOnline v11 downloads:

--------------------

RageOnline v10 downloads:

--------------------

RageOnline v9 Downloads:

• Server Files: Download
  • FIXED database: Download
  • Alliance FIX:
  • Language FIX:
--------------------

Addons Downloads:

--------------------

Very Helpful Scripts: ROv11 based

• This is the most valuable code of all. i found this while studying databases, you can make it so databases can turn on or off, 1 - 0, which can be very helpful to stop hackers to get more than 1 item...
PHP:
// i used this to make officers only go to level 1, you can use it on other things, edit the names before!
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users` CHANGE `rpg_geologue` `rpg_geologue` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users` CHANGE `rpg_constructeu` `rpg_constructeu` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users` CHANGE `rpg_scientifique` `rpg_scientifique` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users` CHANGE `rpg_general` `rpg_general` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL default '0';
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users` CHANGE `rpg_bunker` `rpg_bunker` ENUM('0','1') NOT NULL default '0';
  • you can use this to delete other tables on databases:
PHP:
// This deleted all the unneccessary tables [the officers]
ALTER TABLE `RageOnline_users`
  DROP `rpg_amiral`,
  DROP `rpg_ingenieur`,
  DROP `rpg_technocrate`,
  DROP `rpg_espion`,
  DROP `rpg_commandant`,
  DROP `rpg_stockeur`,
  DROP `rpg_defenseur`,
  DROP `rpg_destructeur`,
  DROP `rpg_raideur`,
  DROP `rpg_empereur`;
  • resetting officers
PHP:
// you can use this, to reset all officers/dark matter [Rpg point one is the dm]
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_geologue` = 0 WHERE `rpg_geologue` != 0;
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_constructeur` = 0 WHERE `rpg_constructeur` != 0;
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_scientifique` = 0 WHERE `rpg_scientifique` != 0;
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_general` = 0 WHERE `rpg_general` != 0;
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_bunker` = 0 WHERE `rpg_bunker` != 0;
  • you can also add rgp points by doing this:
PHP:
UPDATE `RageOnline_users` SET `rpg_points` = 100 WHERE `rpg_points` != 0;

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Very Nice hero that why your my hero this will help us lots thanks a lot mate

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I shall give you the fully working IE skin fix

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
oi ben... i need your links for your server files. i think its about time we give back to the community some stuff :D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i wish you would stop saying ben :/ i always think your talking to me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, i have downloaded the ro v11. i imported the sql database, config .. etc. , but i do not know how to add the admin panel. in version 9 the admin panel is there , but in this version i tried to enter on paneladmina.php in admin folder, but it says that i don`t have access on that page.can you help on this ? thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You wont get acces to them exept if I release it here myself and I all removed it off my host

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
To those with the problem of getting to the admin panel you need to go into your database and change the user manually to 'access level 3' rather than 0.

That grants you admin capabilities.

Reaction score
Thanks you for your files, my server is using them but you know the admin dosent work and the admin files you release after this dont work also :(

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where did u get the files from?
They arent hosted here anymore...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to get the v11 files again? I came kinda late to this party and now I am kinda adrift.

As well, I heard someone in another thread mention v12. Does anyone know anything about that? Should I hold off until v12 before I dabble in this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone,

Does anyone know how to get the v11 files again? I came kinda late to this party and now I am kinda adrift.

As well, I heard someone in another thread mention v12. Does anyone know anything about that? Should I hold off until v12 before I dabble in this?
I found this somewhere else. Its the v11 version incl. db.

Dont know anything about a v12. Some threads say the project is dead so go ahead and make your own version ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back