• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

Huge Database of Information / Guides [Big Database]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thank you very much PDude! You have made my day a lot happier.

As for making my own version... I can uhhh, do "Hello World." with programming. =D

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Np m8...
But i really do recommend some knowledge in php and mysql to be able to modify the script, especially since theres a bunch of really horrid bugs in it...

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Wow server will be very short lived and most likely go down in eFlames.

:p it already died ages ago when 90% of people kept attacking the projects by insulting it...

ogame has already failed.. all pservers arent even worth it... + most of us are busy... so yeah... jooro quit, sinner went private, tyby went private... im working with java... a lot of things changed..

hopefully someone will pick up where we left off :p

+ all our servers expired... all dedicated servers that still exist now are used for other pservers :p hehe

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I found this somewhere else. Its the v11 version incl. db.

Dont know anything about a v12. Some threads say the project is dead so go ahead and make your own version ;)
Does it have Dark Matter too? Thanks a lot anyway :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
:p it already died ages ago when 90% of people kept attacking the projects by insulting it...

ogame has already failed.. all pservers arent even worth it... + most of us are busy... so yeah... jooro quit, sinner went private, tyby went private... im working with java... a lot of things changed..

hopefully someone will pick up where we left off :p

+ all our servers expired... all dedicated servers that still exist now are used for other pservers :p hehe

Oh dude, that totally sucks. People can be really short sighted about things like that. I mean, this was done in using personal time. Why attack something like this when you can't do better?

Anyways, for what it is worth, I appreciate your time and effort placed into this dead project. =D

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Oh dude, that totally sucks. People can be really short sighted about things like that. I mean, this was done in using personal time. Why attack something like this when you can't do better?

Anyways, for what it is worth, I appreciate your time and effort placed into this dead project. =D

thanks mate... yet the project did do good.. i mean 90% of servers are using the files or part of the files.. as long as things are changing im happy

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
We can always try reviving the project..
My knowledge in programming isnt the absolute top knotch, but sometimes i do have my moments of clarity ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i havnt read through the whole thread so sorry if i double up a post that someone has already sent but...

how cum when ever i click on the download links for v11 i get a website that has some random links to something i dont even want but no file...???
is the link broken or something?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the links are gone... u have to scroll down the first page in this thread or look in the previous thread u posted in and look on the 3 links Whiro76 gave u...
Just click the last 2 and there u got 2 ongoing projects....
Ro11 is dead... long live the king...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Link to the files of version 11

jah development of V11 is dead and some people are busy with a V12 but no new messages about that.

Personally i'm busy with a few players of my own Ogame server to fix the bugs that are in version V11.
We allready done a ton of work and now allmost done with Phalanx function.
Still need to do a lot of work like Rapid-Fire .. thats not developed yet.

Greetz
Whiro

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Address Not Found

Firefox can't find the server at download.rageonline.org.

The browser could not find the host server for the provided address.

* Did you make a mistake when typing the domain? (e.g. "ww.mozilla.org" instead of "www.mozilla.org")
* Are you certain this domain address exists? Its registration may have expired.
* Are you unable to browse other sites? Check your network connection and DNS server settings.
* Is your computer or network protected by a firewall or proxy? Incorrect settings can interfere with Web browsing.

When im trying download rov11 server files

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Don't get those files ! get oasis or Xnova or w8 for Xnova redisinged!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
No it doesn't!
Its more bugles as this one!
only its in french

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm busy making an dutch version of Xnova with some friends!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back