Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Ticket based Support System

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score

AdriaN401MasteR - Ticket based Support System - RaGEZONE Forums
Our chain of Tutorial continues.

This system is usefull because players can ask questions and an admin can answer them quickly and can also close the ticket if he thinks the problem has been solved.

The installation is simple.

Let's get started:

1. Execute this query on your database, remeber to replace {prefix} with the prefix of your game tables ( game_ for example ):
PHP:
CREATE TABLE `{prefix}_supp` (
  `ID` int(11) NOT NULL auto_increment,
  `player_id` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `time` int(11) NOT NULL,
  `subject` varchar(255) NOT NULL,
  `text` longtext NOT NULL,
  `status` int(1) NOT NULL,
  PRIMARY KEY  (`ID`)
) ENGINE=MyISAM  DEFAULT CHARSET=latin1 AUTO_INCREMENT=0 ;

2. Upload these files to your game directory ( these are english files - might have grammar mistakes, the files have been translated weeks ago and I've never checked them twice ).
- Mediafire

Attachment also.
Every link contains the same files..

Good luck with it :glare:!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I'm working on my own support system, Submit a bug, and only admin can confirm if fixed and only he can delete them too.

Reaction score
You can take this one and recode it a bit... anyway whats so hard.. 2-3 forms, a table and some queryes..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You can take this one and recode it a bit... anyway whats so hard.. 2-3 forms, a table and some queryes..

I know but i already started, im 50% done and i puted the text in my language files too :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back