Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
And the delusion continues. So how much progress have you made?

And you continiues to show how much of an idiot you are.
and actually, I have made pretty much progress this week.
I might upload another video quite soon.

PS.
You ignored much of that comment.
I might start ignoring your comments, bro,
because it simply shows you have nothing
to say about it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
I think the most important part is the character system.This feature is very attractive.
You can change the weapon,cloth,hair,shoe..etc similar to MapleStory.
But that's a little complicated.I'm curious how you make/code it.(I have my own code algorithm)
Good Luck !

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Yo dude your comment just proved you know noting about coding. GG.
When you make a game, you first finish the engine for it / systems.
then you start working on the game with the systems / engine you created.
GG again. If you know nothing about what i do just don't talk your butt off
and be quiet you little idiot fag, i already stated why you're wrong in all of
your comments, give it up. i don't give a single duck about what you say, i can do this,
therefore I will keep going with this and also success.
And thanks to all those who supported me. You have no idea how much i appreciate it.
Only faggets say GG, GG

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fightdesign, i don't get why you are keep replying each and every hate comment made here.

As someone said previously, Actions speak louder than the words. This is pointless if you keep arguing. And I am afraid that these hate comments will increase as the time goes unless you show something. Stop wasting time trying to reply to each hate comment, and get to work, or some other things. I really reccomend you not to waste time trying to reply to each of them. You just look like a idiotic person just arguing, because you don't have your evidence with you (progress). For those haters, they got their evidence - History. However, you don't seem to have any for now. Come back to these haters when you have the evidence that can support your argument because sadly, you are not in position to make a good argument.

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Fightdesign, i don't get why you are keep replying each and every hate comment made here.

As someone said previously, Actions speak louder than the words. This is pointless if you keep arguing. And I am afraid that these hate comments will increase as the time goes unless you show something. Stop wasting time trying to reply to each hate comment, and get to work, or some other things. I really reccomend you not to waste time trying to reply to each of them. You just look like a idiotic person just arguing, because you don't have your evidence with you (progress). For those haters, they got their evidence - History. However, you don't seem to have any for now. Come back to these haters when you have the evidence that can support your argument because sadly, you are not in position to make a good argument.

I know that.
But all I see in wafle's history is being a fag.
and he only proves how idiot he is with each comment.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Good luck dude, time is all you need in order to complete this :):

Just asking, are you using OpenGL or DirectX?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
flame....troll....complaining... u guys r just jelous thats all. xD by the way, epic man, i wish i can do this someday! :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
flame....troll....complaining... u guys r just jelous thats all. xD by the way, epic man, i wish i can do this someday! :)
Only thing I'm jealous about is your spelling.

Delta
Loyal Member
Reaction score

Great for learning :cool:

No real need for that to be honest, just download the XNA SDK and you're good to go! :)
Like I said it's already got pre-made templates in there, nothing you need to screw around with to get something going quick time :p

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
I don't suggest using the platformer kit to learn...
you will just get confused. start with the basics,
read tutorials.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back