Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Development of a new 2D MMORPG, similar to MapleStory

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
change thoe letter colour. dont fits the background and maybe some background music

Divine Celestial
Reaction score
If your asking for suggestions on ragezone then you are probably dumb.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Steve Jobs' goal back in 1900s was to make a very small computer which can be conveniently carried around and people laughed at him. What did he release before dying? The iPad. Don't be discouraged by these people, keep at it and never give up. While it's understandable that Aaron Weiss, Tebo and the other critics are being conservative and "realistic", don't let them hold you back. I hope that you are continuously inspired and motivated to do great things in life. I wish you good luck on this and the many projects ahead.

Last edited:
FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Still no progress. Big surprise.

Still talking poop. Actually, not a big surprise.
I'm progressing a lot, I don't always have time
to upload a video, when I feel I have more content
to show I will upload another one.
Having some strong desire to flame, aren't you, my friend?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still talking poop. Actually, not a big surprise.
I'm progressing a lot, I don't always have time
to upload a video, when I feel I have more content
to show I will upload another one.
Having some strong desire to flame, aren't you, my friend?

I just enjoy how much time you spend talking in this thread without actually posting any updates on your game.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey Retep998, I can't compile NoLifeStory with vs11. It can't open some lib files? Can you upload the needed library please?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I just enjoy how much time you spend talking in this thread without actually posting any updates on your game.

Stop harrissing this person dude. If you don't think he will make a good game, just ignore this thread bro. People like you demotivate people like him.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Make all the sprites quirky. Introduce higher resolutions to the game, because that 800x800 action looks like 2002.

Get some fun, cartoon stuff going in. Get some artists. Make the gameplay challenging, but possible. Focus less on quests, more on grinding if you want Maple. Do group things, like PQ's. Don't turn this into Terraria (Your login screen looks like it.... QQ).

And to top it off, put me in the credits for some ideas. Aha :D Goodwork tho!

AND: Do something new. Find some crazy idea, like being able to dig under the map with some shovel skill. Things like that make the game unique, and one of a kind. Maybe make Planet Auro the first planet you can play on, and have intergalatic wooden spaceships fly you across to other planets. Yeah, Maple.

Coder in-training
Reaction score
Please show the new video, im not being sarcastic, I wanna see the progress you made :p

FutureLegend's Owner
Reaction score
Make all the sprites quirky. Introduce higher resolutions to the game, because that 800x800 action looks like 2002.

Get some fun, cartoon stuff going in. Get some artists. Make the gameplay challenging, but possible. Focus less on quests, more on grinding if you want Maple. Do group things, like PQ's. Don't turn this into Terraria (Your login screen looks like it.... QQ).

And to top it off, put me in the credits for some ideas. Aha :D Goodwork tho!

AND: Do something new. Find some crazy idea, like being able to dig under the map with some shovel skill. Things like that make the game unique, and one of a kind. Maybe make Planet Auro the first planet you can play on, and have intergalatic wooden spaceships fly you across to other planets. Yeah, Maple.

LOLWUT Wooden spaceshipz

Please show the new video, im not being sarcastic, I wanna see the progress you made :p

Add me on MSN, I'll show you anything you want.
Those RZ fools just gonna keep flaming no matter what,
Plus still not enough for a new video... when I release the next one,
it's going to be really FULL of updates. (yes, unlike this one. even though it's just for introduction)

Coder in-training
Reaction score
LOLWUT Wooden spaceshipz

Add me on MSN, I'll show you anything you want.
Those RZ fools just gonna keep flaming no matter what,
Plus still not enough for a new video... when I release the next one,
it's going to be really FULL of updates. (yes, unlike this one. even though it's just for introduction)

Okay ill just wait till the video. Any estimation on when it's comig out?

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Okay ill just wait till the video. Any estimation on when it's comig out?

He's gonna record a retextured maplestory (wz edit) and make us believe it's not, no point in waiting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back