Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

aeroCMS Concept Design (VERY OLD)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
aeroCMS Concept Design (VERY OLD)

This was my very first attempt at making a template (ever) and I figured I would share it with you guys, in case any of you want to use it (doubt it). I am aware it sucks, so save the comments saying "this sucks dude wtf aero is gonna fail!!" I've improved a LOT since then (I think so, at least) and no, I'm not ashamed of this. I was proud of this when I first created it. So I hope you guys enjoy.

[INSTRUCTIONS]
Extract the .rar into your web server files and edit the index.html to your likings. I have also included the PSD files in the download.

[SCREENSHOT]
josho192837 - aeroCMS Concept Design (VERY OLD) - RaGEZONE Forums
[DOWNLOAD]

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks and welcome, alan.

Sorry, Carrino. I just don't have time to actually give you guys a working template right now. I thought some people could find use in this template. I'm just VERY busy with aero, and I found a PSD of that template and decided to make it work for you guys.

Last edited:
Zzzz...
Loyal Member
Reaction score
@kingpop Uhmm.. You speak for yourself

@josho Does this layout look anything like the current aeroCMS? (You got everyone anxious :p)

Makes me laugh how everyone saying aeroCMS is going to fail doesn't know what a <?php tag would do

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
@kingpop Uhmm.. You speak for yourself

@josho Does this layout look anything like the current aeroCMS? (You got everyone anxious :p)

Makes me laugh how everyone saying aeroCMS is going to fail doesn't know what a <?php tag would do

No, I made this a LONG time ago just as an attempt at making templates and stuff. aeroCMS will look very nice, I think. And I think RaGEZONE will be very happy with it, hopefully. :)

Blue, you just make your self look pathetic, but I'm not gonna lie; you make me laugh with all your bitchiness.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
at least people can use it and not like others that have to 'buy' them ;)

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Omaigosh this is epic. /endlittlebitsarcasm.
I hope that the sidebar width is smaller then showed on here. :) I've made something like that on the right but then to change the style (.css).

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Thanks everybody! I didn't expect anyone to like this, at all. :) I'm glad you guys actually like this template and I hope it helps some of you with designing your own website.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This old website template of yours looks like "poop."

CypeCMS sucked.
aeroCMS is gunna suck.

-Do not private message me poop. I will DDoS you.

You know who sucks? Your Mom kk?
And first of all he said the template looks bad so why are you still baggin on him? Second you cant even create a webstie and you probably fail on making any CMS to work for your server. Third I doubt you can DDOS anyone with your "1" Bot, Also you probably fail trying to infect peoples computers with your non FUD Stub aka Fully Undeteched Virus.. Stop being a tough boy in this forum, YOU CANT DO poop. Please DDOS me..Im giving you my ip right here so you dont waste your time trying to get it through an private message.
IP: 207.60.4.127

OnTopic: Verry plain and noobish but hey it still looks nice

Last edited:
Back