• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

aeroCMS Concept Design (VERY OLD)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Haha, just ignore kingpop. He is a noob leecher who wants to feel like an e-thug. ;) He can't do poop.

And thanks, NyC.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You know who sucks? Your Mom kk?
And first of all he said the template looks bad so why are you still baggin on him? Second you cant even create a webstie and you probably fail on making any CMS to work for your server. Third I doubt you can DDOS anyone with your "1" Bot, Also you probably fail trying to infect peoples computers with your non FUD Stub aka Fully Undeteched Virus.. Stop being a tough boy in this forum, YOU CANT DO poop. Please DDOS me..Im giving you my ip right here so you dont waste your time trying to get it through an private message.
IP: 207.60.4.127

OnTopic: Verry plain and noobish but hey it still looks nice

Open your ports...
josho192837 - aeroCMS Concept Design (VERY OLD) - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Try to stay on topic guys. I don't want the thread to have to get cleaned. I'm glad some of you actually like this. :)

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What's so great about this? I mean...unless you made one that looks better than the screenshot on the first post

There's nothing great about it. It's just an old template I made a year or so and I wanted to give it to you guys instead of just deleting it.

Back