Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Skeer_CMS

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Developed & CREATED FOR UNTITLED STORY, but since were going public i'd love to release this to you guys :D
All credits remember to COBALT FORK :D & CHU & KIRA & ME

This one has some things u might not like so download the svn one is perfect for a simple cms.

svn
Code:
http://skeercms.googlecode.com/svn/trunk/skeercms/

He will think about updating this for you guys its not like PRO PRO like cype but its good, Enjoy!

Live demo is out, sorry if someone decides to put one up go ahead.

Have fun -
PHP:
Credits-
Ishan1996- Me for being so pro to get this started 
Chu aka Skeer- Developer
kira- Graphics desginer
iwinhaha- Developer
sowh4t cms- base

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
PRO PRO?
What?

Well I basically wrote this for Untitled Story, for a test of skill. For all of you who want to use this, I think register/login/account info is not coded into sha1/sha512,salt.
Don't ask me why.

LOL

Additional Credit:
s0wh4t's cms for giving me stuff like register and login which i didn't bother to code

Well if anyone wants to help, just PM me.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I like >.>
It's not too plain
and not too many things in it

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I love it! Good release
Teehee kool
PRO PRO?
What?

Well I basically wrote this for Untitled Story, for a test of skill. For all of you who want to use this, I think register/login/account info is not coded into sha1/sha512,salt.
Don't ask me why.

LOL

Additional Credit:
s0wh4t's cms for giving me stuff like register and login which i didn't bother to code

Well if anyone wants to help, just PM me.
Rofl gg ;D
I like >.>
It's not too plain
and not too many things in it

Teehee woots :eek:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, it was based off Kira's design, and after much sorting, that was the minimal way to make the layout.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This script seems to be more or less the exact same as the CMS Skeer and I were developing. Now I may be wrong, but it seems only minor details are changed and some text are replaced with images instead (IE: in the end.php). Next time please give the correct credits before releasing. Thank you =)
Also, unless I'm wrong, log.txt isn't supposed to be part of the CMS as it was the ssh log

Edit: Skeer just confirmed that log.txt isn't supposed to be part of the CMS.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LOL xRave you shouldn't be talking, remember xRave CMS and all that poop, even FlowCMS looks like 8 CMSs combined, and you had to steal Cype thread for it and then say you have nothing to do with Cype. Everyone here at RaGEZONE knows that you have down syndrome

On-Topic: The CMS is OK. The design has potential, but looks like you missed a few areas, font doesn't flow, add this to your CSS:

Code:
background {
background: #color;
}

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Everyone just use the svn its better~:tongue:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well it seems I haven't gotten a reply to my post so here it is again.
This script seems to be more or less the exact same as the CMS Skeer and I were developing. Now I may be wrong, but it seems only minor details are changed and some text are replaced with images instead (IE: in the end.php). Next time please give the correct credits before releasing. Thank you =)
Also, unless I'm wrong, log.txt isn't supposed to be part of the CMS as it was the ssh log

Edit: Skeer just confirmed that log.txt isn't supposed to be part of the CMS.

Back