Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Skeer_CMS

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's VERY easy to use =) That was the reason this CMS was made

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How come some of my players can't log into their account on the site D;

:)
Loyal Member
Reaction score
It's too clashy... I like the positioning of the girl on the top left though.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is a forum link in the CMS but they just didn't put the graphics tab for it. Download the CMS and you'll see =)
Also, it's very user-friendly, you'll figure out anything you want to add easily.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, that's your opinion of course, other people may like it. Furthermore, it's the effort the developers put in that matters. How about providing some constructive criticism instead?

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
looks great.
but kinda plane.. o.o should have edited those Home Reigster images better:thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well this CMS was originally developed by Skeer and I for practice but then Skeer submitted it to ishan (Owner of LastStory) and they slightly edited it. It wasn't originally meant to be a public release like it is now so that is probably the reason why it isn't really what the average CMS release looks like.

Yum

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
well can someone at least make it look a bit more nicer? o_O

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's a really good cms just forum thing is kinda bummer. Btw i can make other people admin on cms now nvm! Anyway my host is in charge of cms so i'll have to try and tell him about forum thing o_O

Legendary Battlemage
Reaction score
this cms can be improved better...

as Murawd said

THE GIRL IS HAWT <333

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well, as I said it wasn't originally meant for release. I have no idea what agreement Skeer had with LastStory after he submitted it voluntarily so yea.

Elite Diviner
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Nicee~
I'm likin' it :D
Yea. Nice comment
umm no forum tab and cant make other people admin?
Uhm Admin is set in "GM" in character so sql isnt so messy.
There is a forum link in the CMS but they just didn't put the graphics tab for it. Download the CMS and you'll see =)
Also, it's very user-friendly, you'll figure out anything you want to add easily.
I see ur part of the dev now?
Ugly as hell in my opinion.

looks great.
but kinda plane.. o.o should have edited those Home Reigster images better:thumbup:
Site isn't everything it shows part of the good look but its plain cuz its not meant ot be flashy
well can someone at least make it look a bit more nicer? o_O
Well can u gtfo?
It's a really good cms just forum thing is kinda bummer. Btw i can make other people admin on cms now nvm! Anyway my host is in charge of cms so i'll have to try and tell him about forum thing o_O
lolkk
this cms can be improved better...

as Murawd said

THE GIRL IS HAWT <333
I guess ? =\

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
veryvery good but the registration and the login dont go together well :p

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I see ur part of the dev now?
Well, as I stated in the 2 posts that you so kindly ignored, a great percentage (almost all except the images and popup script) of that CMS that was voluntarily provided to you by my co-coder Skeer. The CMS was made by the both of us and it's ok if you're unwilling to acknowledge that but I have the right to comment on something that is rightfully mine even though I am unaware of the conditions Skeer had with you in releasing this CMS.

Back