• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think I've seen some v.83 servers around, could be wrong though. I'm not entirely sure if people still use this source as a base for their custom server, whatever version it eventually becomes...

That's why you join a private development to make a totally awesome source!

Oh waitttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ;D
p.s. i'm ur number one spammer

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Interesting, I'll test it out. Tried it before, didn't work out to well for me, a major SQL fail on my part. Thanks for the re-pack!

Edit: Stupid PIN DC. Maybe it's because I didn't have wamp on :p

Last edited:
Reaction score
Interesting, I'll test it out. Tried it before, didn't work out to well for me, a major SQL fail on my part. Thanks for the re-pack!

Edit: Stupid PIN DC. Maybe it's because I didn't have wamp on :p

The PIC DC is explained in the previous posts, but I'll explain again :p.

There should be a src.rar in the within the main MapleBlade.rar. Delete the existing src folder and replace it with the one in the src.rar. Re-compile, and the server should get past PIC. Make sure you edited your ServerConstants.java to suit your host.

I actually think that MapleBlade was the only v83 server I ever enjoyed.

Awww <3 You made my day :love:

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
The PIC DC is explained in the previous posts, but I'll explain again :p.

There should be a src.rar in the within the main MapleBlade.rar. Delete the existing src folder and replace it with the one in the src.rar. Re-compile, and the server should get past PIC. Make sure you edited your ServerConstants.java to suit your host.

Awww <3 You made my day :love:

Well, I'll try that out. If it doesn't work I'll inform you.

Edit: Well I did exactly what you said, I login to the first account then put in the fake pic, then it gets stuck there for a second, and then goes back to the login screen, I tried this with multiple characters and accounts. I did also execute the SQL, Compile, and edit all the server constants. Is there a way you could help?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Well, I'll try that out. If it doesn't work I'll inform you.

Edit: Well I did exactly what you said, I login to the first account then put in the fake pic, then it gets stuck there for a second, and then goes back to the login screen, I tried this with multiple characters and accounts. I did also execute the SQL, Compile, and edit all the server constants. Is there a way you could help?

Does the server console say anything? Any MySQL errors?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I seem to be having quite a problem with the SQL script in workstation, bunch of errors occur, not allowing me to log on due to some failed tables. Is there perhaps a different SQL script I should use other than the one in the source?

Reaction score
I seem to be having quite a problem with the SQL script in workstation, bunch of errors occur, not allowing me to log on due to some failed tables. Is there perhaps a different SQL script I should use other than the one in the source?

You shouldn't be getting any errors. If you are, I suggest trying to use a different type of SQL query browser, for example: Navicat Lite, or my personal favorite SQLYog. There are indeed some newer query processing programs that are not compatible with the type of SQL that is provided in this source. I've had that happen to me many times.

Downloads links for these programs are as follows...

Navicat Lite:

SQLYog:

Good luck, and tell me how everything goes after trying this out!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
There is an error with the bench.. If you sit on a bench in henesys for example no1 else will be able to enter the map. It gives a very long code error, -21.. etc uhm it's the same error as when you're missing files. Think you know how to fix it?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For some odd butt reason, everything with getsession is erroring :S

Nevermind used the updated SCR (y)

Last edited:
Reaction score
There is an error with the bench.. If you sit on a bench in henesys for example no1 else will be able to enter the map. It gives a very long code error, -21.. etc uhm it's the same error as when you're missing files. Think you know how to fix it?

Weird... Because chairs do work in the source, and they don't cause crashes. It's possibly some kind of packet error when the character sits on just a bench...

Hi, sorta noob... but the auto-register isn't working...? help please?

The source doesn't have auto-register as far as I know. I remember seeing somewhere that Auto Register (the old release) doesn't really work well with new OdinMS sources. You'd have to re-code your own auto-register.

For some odd butt reason, everything with getsession is erroring :S

Nevermind used the updated SCR (y)

(Y) :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go, i might have added some stuff, i cant remember.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I Have this error: error code -2147024809 (The Parameter is Incorrect)
It happens when I run LocalHostv83.exe (edited IP)
HOW TO FIX IT? THANKS

Back