Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] [v83] MapleBlade V.83 Re-pack (Includes everything from MapleBlade)

Reaction score
How to fix the AP 200 bugs manually ? Because I have edited finish my server and now if i have to change , then i will be a waste .

AP 200 bugs? The AP Notice? If that's what you mean you have to edit the client to remove the AP Notice, Alex took the original links down >_>, sorry. I found one more link that I think could have the AP Notice removed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone can help me fix? i using mapleblade source, when i use my skill some getting dc and get bugged. some hit the mob that you can see the damage but the mobs won't die.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ummmmm i need wz files please and i tried to use ones from heliosms but then i got on and no monsters anywhere????

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Lol after editing the whole repack, i can't change the Ducking messege in the start of the game (Mapleblade v83 beta).....

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
Lol after editing the whole repack, i can't change the Ducking messege in the start of the game (Mapleblade v83 beta).....

1. Ducking idiot post this in the help section. Nice job with that bump.

2. Clean + Compile, make sure you change EVENT_MESSAGE.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
You think i actually didn't change the Ducking EVENT_MESSAGE ?
oh lol :O
That's aside the point, dumbass. You're supposed to clean+compile. Either way, if you need any more help make a help thread I'm not helping you here.

Reaction score
You think i actually didn't change the Ducking EVENT_MESSAGE ?
oh lol :O

Relax brah, Yaseen is just trollin'. I think you've figured it out already, and Yaseen stated it that you just need to clean the project, and re-compile it all fresh. :)

That's aside the point, dumbass. You're supposed to clean+compile. Either way, if you need any more help make a help thread I'm not helping you here.

If you won't help people in this thread, then I will. I'm sorry that I've neglected my own release, lol. If anyone has any questions I will answer them.

Yes, I am aware that this is an old-ish release, but it's still being used today, so don't flip out about a bump everyone. kthxbai.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You should really consider working on it some more Wacky :) Seeing that a lot of people use it, or maybe update it to a newer version? If you are still alive in a few years I might be starting a server and will pay for work done.

Reaction score
You should really consider working on it some more Wacky :) Seeing that a lot of people use it, or maybe update it to a newer version? If you are still alive in a few years I might be starting a server and will pay for work done.

Would people actually like it if I updated this source? I don't think I'm going to update the version, it would be missing so much, it's a lot of work. I might just tweak some things here and there to be a little better, add missing NPCs and what not. Might take some time though since I haven't fiddled with this source for years, I'm kinda rusty! :p

For those who want me to update it, like this post or say I should do it or something. Doing it for one person wouldn't be really worth my time.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Would people actually like it if I updated this source? I don't think I'm going to update the version, it would be missing so much, it's a lot of work. I might just tweak some things here and there to be a little better, add missing NPCs and what not. Might take some time though since I haven't fiddled with this source for years, I'm kinda rusty! :p

For those who want me to update it, like this post or say I should do it or something. Doing it for one person wouldn't be really worth my time.

You really should update it, that repack was a succes ! Don't keep it unuseful :)

Back