Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Web-Design] MapleTale [PSD]

Reaction score
Well, long story short, this is my first release. I've been freelancing and designing all sorts of stuff. Mainly web-designs for a game called Flyff, and I kind of got bored from Flyff's content and web-structure. So I thought I might as well try designing styles for other games.

404 - [Web-Design] MapleTale [PSD] - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
Download:
Rapidshare | Megaupload | DepositFiles | Hotfile | Uploading | zShare

http://www.multiupload.com/524SN9BTL5

This is a NON-CODED design, if you like it, then go ahead slice it and code it yourself. I won't be doing that, as I've already done my part (;

Anyways, constructive criticism is always welcome. [Do not flame, though.]
THIS IS MY FIRST DESIGN FOR MAPLE STORY, SO DONT GO HARSH ON ME PLEASE!.

P.S. - And if somebody is wondering that I am advertising a server called MapleTale, remove that thought from your head.. I've made that name up when I was thinking about the design plan (;

Cheers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man I love this design. If only it were coded.

Thanks Error!

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
Oh god I lol'd at the hacked by Jake part.
I've asked his permission :p

Man I love this design. If only it were coded.

Thanks Error!
Yeh, sorry I just wanted to design something completely new and out of my league.. In the future I will be designing a few styles for Lineage2, Aion, Gunz, and some other games. Maybe I will code them myself too, but for now, cut me some slack :p

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YOUR DONE?! I thought you just started and I thought you would at least take another 3-4 days to finish!
nice release! haven't seen this type of web-design before, pretty original as well and nice symbols for the top bar

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG. I saw this, my eyes popped out of my head (lol, no jk).

But seriously, I am IN LOVE WITH THIS DESIGN.
Now, if only it was coded and given to select users so not a ton of people be using it.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seems very similar with the news/events/updates that nexon's maplestory has in homepage, nice job :]

Reaction score
OMG. I saw this, my eyes popped out of my head (lol, no jk).

But seriously, I am IN LOVE WITH THIS DESIGN.
Now, if only it was coded and given to select users so not a ton of people be using it.
Thank you (;

seems very similar with the news/events/updates that nexon's maplestory has in homepage, nice job :]
The only thing that ties this design to official one are the images "Update/Maintenance/News", the rest is completely custom (;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kewl. This is really beautiful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't regularly go around with web designs. But gotta say that this one specially, looks amazing. I just don't like the fade of the main image. But the rest, looks amazing. One of the best designs I ever seen. Congratulations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks for this.
I'll try to code this out! =D

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you finished this. Did those sites I told you about help with this or were they just for research? Either way, great job. I wish we had more people trying to be creative with new designs rather than modifying existing ones.

Reaction score
I'm glad to see you finished this. Did those sites I told you about help with this or were they just for research? Either way, great job. I wish we had more people trying to be creative with new designs rather than modifying existing ones.
They were for research purposes, and who knows I might use their stuff for my future designs. I dont want to jump to conclusion, but this is not my last design (; Next one probably going to be coded ;P

I dreamed that this was my server's website after I look at it~ Ahhhh!
Haha, nice to know you like it ;D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice design! I'll try to code it..but may i?

Back