• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Web-Design] MapleTale [PSD]

Reaction score
Well, long story short, this is my first release. I've been freelancing and designing all sorts of stuff. Mainly web-designs for a game called Flyff, and I kind of got bored from Flyff's content and web-structure. So I thought I might as well try designing styles for other games.

404 - [Web-Design] MapleTale [PSD] - RaGEZONE Forums

Code:
Download:
Rapidshare | Megaupload | DepositFiles | Hotfile | Uploading | zShare

http://www.multiupload.com/524SN9BTL5

This is a NON-CODED design, if you like it, then go ahead slice it and code it yourself. I won't be doing that, as I've already done my part (;

Anyways, constructive criticism is always welcome. [Do not flame, though.]
THIS IS MY FIRST DESIGN FOR MAPLE STORY, SO DONT GO HARSH ON ME PLEASE!.

P.S. - And if somebody is wondering that I am advertising a server called MapleTale, remove that thought from your head.. I've made that name up when I was thinking about the design plan (;

Cheers.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Man I love this design. If only it were coded.

Thanks Error!

Reactions: 404
Reaction score
Oh god I lol'd at the hacked by Jake part.
I've asked his permission :p

Man I love this design. If only it were coded.

Thanks Error!
Yeh, sorry I just wanted to design something completely new and out of my league.. In the future I will be designing a few styles for Lineage2, Aion, Gunz, and some other games. Maybe I will code them myself too, but for now, cut me some slack :p

Subscriber and Mod!
Loyal Member
Reaction score
YOUR DONE?! I thought you just started and I thought you would at least take another 3-4 days to finish!
nice release! haven't seen this type of web-design before, pretty original as well and nice symbols for the top bar

Divine Celestial
Loyal Member
Reaction score
OMG. I saw this, my eyes popped out of my head (lol, no jk).

But seriously, I am IN LOVE WITH THIS DESIGN.
Now, if only it was coded and given to select users so not a ton of people be using it.

may web.very maple.pls.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
seems very similar with the news/events/updates that nexon's maplestory has in homepage, nice job :]

Reaction score
OMG. I saw this, my eyes popped out of my head (lol, no jk).

But seriously, I am IN LOVE WITH THIS DESIGN.
Now, if only it was coded and given to select users so not a ton of people be using it.
Thank you (;

seems very similar with the news/events/updates that nexon's maplestory has in homepage, nice job :]
The only thing that ties this design to official one are the images "Update/Maintenance/News", the rest is completely custom (;

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Kewl. This is really beautiful.

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I don't regularly go around with web designs. But gotta say that this one specially, looks amazing. I just don't like the fade of the main image. But the rest, looks amazing. One of the best designs I ever seen. Congratulations.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow, Thanks for this.
I'll try to code this out! =D

bleh....
Loyal Member
Reaction score
I'm glad to see you finished this. Did those sites I told you about help with this or were they just for research? Either way, great job. I wish we had more people trying to be creative with new designs rather than modifying existing ones.

Reaction score
I'm glad to see you finished this. Did those sites I told you about help with this or were they just for research? Either way, great job. I wish we had more people trying to be creative with new designs rather than modifying existing ones.
They were for research purposes, and who knows I might use their stuff for my future designs. I dont want to jump to conclusion, but this is not my last design (; Next one probably going to be coded ;P

I dreamed that this was my server's website after I look at it~ Ahhhh!
Haha, nice to know you like it ;D

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Really nice design! I'll try to code it..but may i?

Back