Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Cabal Dungeon File

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone!

Can any tell me where can I find the files for dungeons?

Belated Happy Valentines! ^_^V

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you are looking for ep3 dungeons,this questions violates the rules

No emi im not looking for ep3 dungeon file. Just the old files.Don't worry I'm not into violating any rules here in RZ =D. But thank you for the tip.

Last edited:
Reactions: emi
Upvote 0
The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The dungeon data is spread through several files for earlier dungeons and for later ones they have their own world files in /etc/cabal/data/data_world. As Yamachi says the common.ini specified in the WorldSvr_XX_YY.ini tells it which data files to load.

What data are you looking for is probably the best question I can ask?

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Well thats really cool to know Chumpywumpy, you even indicated the location of them thanks a lot for that. Now I'll search for the list of its dungeons. You guys are really cool. \m/

More power to RZ

And one more thing do you have name for dungeons?

Example: Worldx = name

Last edited by a moderator:
Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Look in common.ini.

I have found "common.ini" my question now is which dungeon or map are the following

Code:
27 - Dungeon world 3
28 - Dungeon world 2
29 - Dungeon world 1

Does it have its own name? Or it is like that as what's in Server?

Upvote 0
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Those consist of many small dungeons (4th warp dungeons, etc.) all squished into a single map.

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Small Dungeons like Skeleton Mine, The Last Knight and etc? Or those dungeon have their own file?

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Small Dungeons like Skeleton Mine, The Last Knight and etc? Or those dungeon have their own file?

yes is small dungeons, one file for much's dungeons, type u need change mob or spawn and etc... u need learm that files : QuestDungeon.scp and Quest.scp , located in /etc/cabal/Data/

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes is small dungeons, one file for much's dungeons, type u need change mob or spawn and etc... u need learm that files : QuestDungeon.scp and Quest.scp , located in /etc/cabal/Data/

So you think I can change/edit something in there? Like changing the item drop,itemopt, or droprate? If its possible then its cool. But what about the mobs hp or def in small dungeons, is it also possible to be edit?

People here are so cool! ^,^V

Upvote 0
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
yes is possible, but you take some time to understand how to run/edit the dungeons hehe.
I tried to put some new stuff that is not worth it to post here and ask her not to generate problems, but worked well with some bugs but playable, but I stopped because being busy.

Good Luck

Upvote 0
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes is possible, but you take some time to understand how to run/edit the dungeons hehe.
I tried to put some new stuff that is not worth it to post here and ask her not to generate problems, but worked well with some bugs but playable, but I stopped because being busy.

Good Luck

Well thanks a lot for your info about Dungeons. I'll try to figure out how run or edit Dungeons. See yah 'round! ^,^V

Upvote 0
Back