Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Binary Mass GM - Tool Kit (New Release!!)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Actually, may i know, if i use the item creator part, where does the item delivered to? Is it we can choose a character, and give it to him?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it will be send to the Account...

its up to you,wich character get those items...

FB-Items should go to FB
FS-Items should go to FS
WA-Items should go to WA
FA-Items should go to FA
WI-Items should go to WI
BL-Items should go to BL

...so if you send a Forcium headpiece(WI)+7 4 slotted to a selected Account....be sure,there is a WI on this Account...

so long

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My Website is down and my latest release will be posted to another host shortly. (Im an idiot for forgetting to renew.) Sorry for the inconvience.

- CrazyArcad

#Edit - Latest release of the BinaryMass GM - Toolkit is available on the following thread.
http://forum.ragezone.com/f451/how-to-add-new-items-into-chumpys-alz-shop-582880/

I new release in is the works. look for it by September 13th. (maybe even sooner)

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please use the Thanks! button if you wish to thank the thread starter, else everyone would be just bumping the thread :D

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
okay i am giving up on searching on how to use this tool what is MSSQL IP? i cant see to find on MY MSSQL programs, on your screen shots i see you using your localIP then you get connection successful why mine doesn't?
now my severs is all up and useless because i can't even make an account to test with lol.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
your sql IP address is the address to your sql server. if you are running your server localy (on the same computer you are using, then you would use 127.0.0.1)

however, you may need to set your sql server to accecpt connections on the ip instead of using named pipe connections. you do that by running the sql server configuration tool

then you login can login to the server using your sa or other account using this tool..

i hope that helps

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This Tool kit was not designed for use with .net 4.0 - the 64bit versions of the .net framework do not support some of the features used in this version.

I have begun development of Binary Mass GM Toolkit version 2.0.
I should have a working Beta in the next 2 weeks.
Development Environment is Windows 7 64bit Ultimate and Visual Studio 2010.

The upcoming release will target .NET 4.0

The Dinosaur
Loyal Member
Reaction score
The app should work on either, originally it was only compiled for x86 and it was changed to "any cpu" a while ago. What error do you get?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Wow,you guys have come a alongggggg wayyyy
Im still installing the programs for 2 days now xD , and i know nothing about anything xD
Im learning while im making the server
Wish me luck xD :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi
I'd like to use it on Cabal EU
i need mysql ID, and username and password for This "thing" to log in, andd after this i'd like to use, this program, editing my character in the game. Is it possible?

Reaction score
Hi
I'd like to use it on Cabal EU
i need mysql ID, and username and password for This "thing" to log in, andd after this i'd like to use, this program, editing my character in the game. Is it possible?

It isn't possible, and again,
we don't support hacks.
This tools are for manage their own server.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So, i cannot make my life easier in cabal's way. Only "GM"s can use it in their game ?

Back